Sign in to follow this  
keyser Soze

Low attendance.... Good atmosphere

[quote user="Whatever The Weather"]Were you one of the people "ole"ing every pass?[/quote]haha, I was !!

to be fair i kinda enjoyed that.we played well other than being in defence. Cody showed what a asset hes going to be to us as well by stepping up to the plate !

Very very good atmosphere. To be losing 4-1 but still get right behind the team is a tribute to the fans of this club. Even Andy Reid will be saying he enjoyed the banter I expect

[quote user="Whatever The Weather"]oh dear.[/quote]What was wrong with that? It was good fun!

[quote user="Whatever The Weather"]This wouldn''t of happened at a league game would it..[/quote]In a league game I''d be crying with anger.Against sunderland with 9 men and cody in goal of course I''m there!

[quote user="Whatever The Weather"]If it was a league game, we had 9 players on the pitch and Cody Mcdonald was in goal.. the atmosphere would not be like that at all.

Why so different for a league cup game then?[/quote]Because we didn''t expect to win against sunderland?

Just looked at Sky sports news for the football results. It said that the attendance at Carrow Rd. for tonight''s game was just over 12,000 people, can''t be right can it, mistake?

Im sorry but your moaning about the fans having a good time when we have been outclassed by a team we were never gonna beat anyway?

Are you an Idiot?

I had a good night. From the off I thought we had a chance but Sunderland essentially outclassed us. I'' m not prepared to sit there being miserable for my money, the team battled and simply came out second best. We were never gonna win the Carling Cup so why not treat is as a good fun break from the dire league situation we find ourselves in? The Johnston Paint Trophy however is a serious matter and if we go 1-0 down to Brentford I will be storming that pitch so fast...

I had a good laugh in E block giving Jerry some banter! The best was when Anwick went off injured and we all sang ''Jerry, get in goal! Jerry,Jerry get in goal!''

Making the best out of a bad situation. we were never gonna beat them in a million years, at that point what else would you expect we were down to 9 with cody in goal.

Seems the stewards were on the end of a few chants this evening. The snakepit let out ''your just a man in a jacket'' when one of them knicked an inflatable? Coincidentally can anyone explain why a beach ball is not allowed but the Aviva things are?

Low attendance - The League cup hasn''t got much interest for most people plus it was live on SKY!

Good atmosphere - We were the underdogs tonight not expected to win and it wasn''t a League game which is the bread and butter stuff - hence the lack of tension and disapointment when we struggled at times!

Lighten up. Nobody cares about a cup game against a side that are obviously going to beat us. We had a striker in goal were down to 9 men it was great night. Started off well made me happy then Cody in goal made me laugh.

it was a good laugh in the barclay.  so what if we lost, we were playing a premiership side afterall and we gave a good account of ourselves.  its only the league cup.