Sign in to follow this  
Snoots

Norwich is a backwater of a place and difficult to get to

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]My Mum reckons that once they dual the rest of the A11 we will get ''all sorts coming in''!!![/quote]

A bit like my wife''s fear of what the Channel Tunnel would bring in ........................... but she was right !

[quote user="Bob Franklin"]

Says our once much beloved Captain ! Thanks Steve, I''m only surprised you din''t prefix the comment with the traditional "No disrespect intended but...."

......... and, did anybody read the lengthy report in the Times today (only two games last night of course) ? Is anybody else sick to death of the constant references from commentators to Norwich supporters being royally entertained because of the large number of goals being scored at Carrow Road ? Well, the Times says :

"But at least the Carrow Road faithful are being entertained now that they are in League One because 5 goals last night brought the total at the ground this season to 20 in 270 minutes !" 

Yeah,, really enjoyable seeing sides such as Colchester, Wycombe and now Sunderland banging them in against us. they really must think we are ignorant in-breds to believe that we enjoy being humiliated week in week out.

OK, that''s off my chest. Sorry about that !

[/quote]

Was a stereotypical comment by a Geordie. Of course it depends where you are coming from but most people in England would think it more of a journey to get to Sunderland than Norwich. Especially if you are coming from the capital (which is London, not Newcastle actually).