Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

What sould DS & MWJ do?

.....and i know its just speculation at the moment...should they come out and invite a proposal? Stay tight lipped? Or Tell them to look elsewhere?

Hopefully archant will chase this up with them for a comment.

Personally i would love them to come out and invite them to back up the article!

I totally agree with you CUSDP. If they are truly interested in the future of the club as well as themselves, I cannot see the harm for them in making some encouraging noises.

Such is the way of football, for us to have a chance of success means matching the likes of the Binners and Notts County. The main difference being our support base and (eventually) our land ownership.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]I totally agree with you CUSDP. If they are truly interested in the future of the club as well as themselves, I cannot see the harm for them in making some encouraging noises.

Such is the way of football, for us to have a chance of success means matching the likes of the Binners and Notts County. The main difference being our support base and (eventually) our land ownership.[/quote]I would hope they will make encouraging noises, whether it is in public or private I don''t really care.Certainly nothing concrete can happen while they are still in charge of Birmingham as it would surely contravine any conflict of interst rules!

[quote user="7rew"][quote user="Bury Yellow"]I totally agree with you CUSDP. If they are truly interested in the future of the club as well as themselves, I cannot see the harm for them in making some encouraging noises. Such is the way of football, for us to have a chance of success means matching the likes of the Binners and Notts County. The main difference being our support base and (eventually) our land ownership.[/quote]

I would hope they will make encouraging noises, whether it is in public or private I don''t really care.

Certainly nothing concrete can happen while they are still in charge of Birmingham as it would surely contravine any conflict of interst rules!
[/quote]

I think that would only be if we were in the same league wouldn''t it, as we have league between us how can it be of any conflict of interest   

I think that they should take the money, buy Ipswich and mess them about... although looks like Marcus Evans and Keane are setting about it pretty well already!