Sign in to follow this  
Lineo

JPT Tickets on sale

Is anyone going to this? After seeing the attendance against sunderland I dread to think of this!I''m going, £5 for adults and just £1 for u16s

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]I was thinking of taking my 8 year old daughter but nothing definate yet[/quote]that''s it, future fanbase

I do keep trying. She does enjoy it but does get bored quite quickly especially if the game is boring!

Mind you with 20 goals in the first 3 games we certainly are seeing plenty of goals at Carrow Road at the mo! (Most in the wrong end tho)

Bargain price, league one team who has beaten us already... despite being a low profile trophy should be a good game :) Got my ticket earlier today

Depending on work, I''ll be there. It''s a home game after all, I never miss them when I''m free and won''t start now even if it is the JPT.

[quote user="Barnzy"]I am not prepared to stoop that low by attending[/quote]Great Support, what a true fan you are.

It''s not a great trophy, I agree, although I suppose Johnstone''s Paint is marginally better than LDV vans but realistically it is the only way any of us down here have a chance of playing at Wembley.  I am sure most of you would take a day out there to support the club.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]It''s not a great trophy, I agree, although I suppose Johnstone''s Paint is marginally better than LDV vans but realistically it is the only way any of us down here have a chance of playing at Wembley.  I am sure most of you would take a day out there to support the club.[/quote]

Yes got my ticket last week, I''m one of those people that just Can''t stay away from a home game, unless I am in the Hospital or waiting for the mortition lol I look forward to at least 1 trip to Wembley.

Ticket purchased. 100% attendance this season continues with Hartlepool away this Saturday followed by this trophy nonsense.

Aaah, but don''t you get paid for attending Pete? (i mean as part of your salary, not Delia meeting you on the market with a load of used fivers in a brown paper bag before each game)

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Aaah, but don''t you get paid for attending Pete? (i mean as part of your salary, not Delia meeting you on the market with a load of used fivers in a brown paper bag before each game)[/quote]

Apart from Yeovil and Exeter, nope.

Already got my ticket, couldn''t make it to the Sunderland game, if I went to the Sunderland match I probably wouldn''t have gone to this one.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]It''s not a great trophy, I agree, although I suppose Johnstone''s Paint is marginally better than LDV vans but realistically it is the only way any of us down here have a chance of playing at Wembley.  I am sure most of you would take a day out there to support the club.[/quote]

Yes got my ticket last week, I''m one of those people that just Can''t stay away from a home game, unless I am in the Hospital or waiting for the mortition lol I look forward to at least 1 trip to Wembley.

[/quote]

That''s the spirit and, if we fail, it conveniently leaves us free to "concentrate on the League."[;)]

I think the SKY cameras were a big part of the low attendance against Sunderland. Why pay £10 when you can watch it for free?

£5 is a good price me-thinks, especially when to see the same team in the league will cost about £17

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]I think the SKY cameras were a big part of the low attendance against Sunderland. Why pay £10 when you can watch it for free? £5 is a good price me-thinks, especially when to see the same team in the league will cost about £17[/quote]

This is what I have been saying for years, TV has a lot to answer for, it has killed off many people going to watch live football, And producing all the plastic fans like my Son in law he has supported Liverpool since he was 4, but never seen them play live, and its now rubbing off on my 2 grandson''s.    

Or even give free tickets to the people (inc me) who witnessed that pathetic effort at Brentford and Exeter, Free tickets should be the least they give us.

Got mine! I''m taking the Mrs.! I think because we''ve already played them and lost the atmosphere could be quite good, maybe even nearly up to league match standard! But we will see.

Bring on Wembley!!![;)]

[quote user="pete_norw"]

This is what I have been saying for years, TV has a lot to answer for, it has killed off many people going to watch live football, And producing all the plastic fans like my Son in law he has supported Liverpool since he was 4, but never seen them play live, and its now rubbing off on my 2 grandson''s.    

[/quote]

Same here got liverpool and Arsenal arm chair supporters in the family trying to my 6 month old son to follow that cr@p