Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

OT: Next Col Utd manager - Help!

Sorry its off topic, but does anyone know a bookmakers taking bets on their next gaffa?i have had a tip off but am having problems finding anywhere (same probb with us too! Apparently not big clubs!)If anyone finds me a bookies i will tell them the tip off.....Cheers

None at all are doing a amarket on this, they obviously dont have enough inside info to form a market.Your best bet is to ring around the bookmakers and see if any will take your bet over the phone. I would keep the stakes small and make out you are a fan. If you try and place to big stakes they will get paranoid and either not take the bet or give you cramped odds!You may have luck in placing your bet but most the bookmakers despite their advertising dont like taking winning bets!

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]None at all are doing a amarket on this, they obviously dont have enough inside info to form a market.Your best bet is to ring around the bookmakers and see if any will take your bet over the phone. I would keep the stakes small and make out you are a fan. If you try and place to big stakes they will get paranoid and either not take the bet or give you cramped odds!You may have luck in placing your bet but most the bookmakers despite their advertising dont like taking winning bets![/quote]P.s if you fancy PM''ing me the name it would be most appreciated!

Walk into any High St bookmakers and they will usually quote you. They may have to make a call to head office or somewhere but they can usually do it.