Sign in to follow this  
Newbury Canary

Any Norwich Fans in Berkshire

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]We do have our very own Berkshire canary on here, I''m sure he''ll be along soon.
[/quote]

My ears are burning..... [;)]

I am from Reading where there seems to be a fair few Norwich fans in the general vacinity. Usually see quite a few heading towards the station on away days and there are 3 of us at my local gym!!!

Yup! Just outside Reading in little village near Pangbourne. Seen quite a few NCFC car stickers but no people in shirts...

Yep, I live in Newbury. Know of a couple of other Norwich followers in Newbury and several in the Reading area. Unfortunately I also know far too many of our suffolk pals in Newbury as well.

I''ve read this forum for years, but your post prompted me out of hiding!

Is the plough pub in Thatcham still open? spent many nights there back in the late nineties,good crowd from what i can recall.Just wondering [:D]

I live just outside Bingley in Yorkshire, however my works H.Q is in Maidenhead, where I spend about 20% of my time. Does that count?????

Had a season ticket for the last 13yrs so still travelling up for the home games. Seen us this season at dartford, yeovil, exeter and brentford so far. Missed the Wycombe game as I had a free ticket to the Oval saturday to witness some Aussie bashing

[quote user="Newbury Budgie"]Had a season ticket for the last 13yrs so still travelling up for the home games. Seen us this season at dartford, yeovil, exeter and brentford so far. Missed the Wycombe game as I had a free ticket to the Oval saturday to witness some Aussie bashing[/quote]Obviously not a real fan if you chose cricket over the mighty canaries.