Sign in to follow this  
PurpleCanary

CULLUMGATE REVISITED

Fresh from his previous ban he now slags them off on their own forum again!

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Ankles"]How can pure fantasy & speculation be lauded? Utter rubbish[/quote]

No idea but Archant is third rate crap from top to bottom.  A joke out on the road - truly a joke.

But, there you are, that''s your conduit to Norwich FC matters.

[/quote]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Ankles"]How can pure fantasy & speculation be lauded? Utter rubbish[/quote]

No idea but Archant is third rate crap from top to bottom.  A joke out on the road - truly a joke.

[/quote]

So why keep coming on here if it''s that c**p?

I happen to agree with Cam, to be honest... the EDP is a very poor newspaper, lacks any bite whatsoever - more akin to a weekly advertiser than a daily... and don''t even get me started on the likes of Cuffley!  The quoting of the £56m ''valuation'' in the recent article about the Brum Boys is a particular case in point.

Anyways, you don''t have to love Archant to come on here, do you?  Don''t get so defensive people....

I try hard not to hate anyone or anything, but I''m happy to make an exception for the Daily Mail. It embodies the worst of our nimby, class-ridden culture. [+o(]

Completely agree with Dronny Canary when he/she says that this is exactly the sort of stuff that makes it worthwhile visiting this board daily, in the hope of discovering something interesting and enlightening about our club.

Thank you Purple Canary for this - well written, seemingly objective and loads of work put in to make it clearer to people like me who found the whole saga somewhat confusing.

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]I completely agree with you here, EM, but doesn''t Cam write for the Daily Mail? Which would be an ''absolute joke'' if it weren''t so insidious and malicious [:|]  [/quote]

I believe Cam is freelance. I think it weas the Star he was associated with more so than the Mail though.

[quote user="king canary"]

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]I completely agree with you here, EM, but doesn''t Cam write for the Daily Mail? Which would be an ''absolute joke'' if it weren''t so insidious and malicious [:|]  [/quote]

I believe Cam is freelance. I think it weas the Star he was associated with more so than the Mail though.

[/quote]

Okey doke - I stand corrected [:)]              

[quote user="king canary"]I believe Cam is freelance. I think it weas the Star he was associated with more so than the Mail though.[/quote]If I may cross-thread for a second, well that''s ok, cos they''ve got norks !!! [;)] [:o] [:|]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

PS: It is no better at the Colchester end.  Pay £25,000 and WTF do you end up with?

[/quote]I don''t know.  Michael Nelson?