Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Canary

Players that you rated that didn't quite make it...

.... or everybody else thought was a bit sh*t.I was always impressed with David ''Smudger'' Smith. Tidy midfielder with a bit of flair about him. Product of our youth system who we sold after only a handful of apperances.

Dario Dumic, Kris Renton, David Stephens, Michael Nelson,

Owain Tudur Jones, Michael Theoklitos, Declan Rudd, Ben Alnwick, Gary Doherty,

Grant Holt, Goran Maric, Michael Spillane, Jens Berthel Askou, Simon Whaley,

Sam Habergham, Jon Otsemobor, Simon Lappin, Stephen Hughes, Danny Kelly, Tom

Adeyemi, Chris Martin, Darel Russell,  Luke

Daley, Cody McDonald, Adam Drury, Wes Hoolahan, Rhoys Wiggins, Matthew Gill,

Jamie Cureton, Paul McVeigh, Damon Lathrope, Korey Smith.

[:(]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Ryan Jarvis........
[/quote]

For me it was his brother Rossi.  And Eagle, I saw Eagle in trainng once and it was Edworthy, Fleming, Doherty and Brennan vs the acedemy attack when Worthy was here, and Robert Eagle tore them all apart and I thought to myself, this lad is going to be good, but it never turned out to be!

Alex notman, two footed, good technique but one of the unluckiest players i''ve ever seen. Think he only ever scored once for us but seemed to hit the woodwork everytime i saw him play. Then obviously had his career ruined by injury. Met him in the city once, top bloke.

chris llewellyn scored against huddersfield in a 5-0 drubbing took the ball from just inside there half beat several players and poked it in the net though with him and bellamy we were made . will always defend him poor managerment ruined him who plays a left footer at right back?

[quote user="Mason 47"]Dave Strihavka[/quote]It''s not that he didn''t make it as such, more Roeder wouldn''t give him a chance.... then said he hadn''t settled, mainly because he didn''t get to play football......

Can''t really think of anyone in recent years who I thought would make the grade and didn''t.

Maybe Bally Smart, just for his pace.

Never saw anything special about the likes of the Jarvis brothers and Eagle etc

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Mason 47"]Dave Strihavka[/quote]

It''s not that he didn''t make it as such, more Roeder wouldn''t give him a chance.... then said he hadn''t settled, mainly because he didn''t get to play football......
[/quote]

That Ginge, is the sound of the nail being hit firmly on the head.

[quote user="GJP"]

Can''t really think of anyone in recent years who I thought would make the grade and didn''t.

[/quote]yeah, what''s he doing now? I saw him play for MK dons when he was on loan there. The game was on sky when they won 4-0. He came on at 2-0 and tore the other team apart, with 2 great assists and some class dribbling. Maybe he was too lightweight.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]yeah, what''s he doing now? I saw him play for MK dons when he was on loan there. The game was on sky when they won 4-0. He came on at 2-0 and tore the other team apart, with 2 great assists and some class dribbling. Maybe he was too lightweight.[/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bally_Smart

Playing in Greece