Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

OT-Ipswich

I know it is nothing to do with NCFC but i heard that Ipswich are to sign Carlos Edwards and Grant Leadbitter. They also want Daryl Murphy and Nyron Nosworthy!  What is it with Keane wanting to get Ipswich to be the new Sunderland? Before i get moaned at for posting this in here im sorry : ).

Why apologise, we normally see worse topics started lol.

It certainly looks like he''s trying to model Ipswich on Sunderland, but for what reason I have no idea.

"It certainly looks like he''s trying to model Ipswich on Sunderland, but for what reason I have no idea."

Because he used to manage Sunderland?!

There are some of us on here who were disgusted at the scum fans who came on here rubbing it in about the Keane appointment, some of us were more disgusted at those so-called Norwich fans who were slapping the backs of the scum fans. I will say for now that it pleases me that the scum have had a less than brilliant start to the season.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]There are some of us on here who were disgusted at the scum fans who came on here rubbing it in about the Keane appointment, some of us were more disgusted at those so-called Norwich fans who were slapping the backs of the scum fans. I will say for now that it pleases me that the scum have had a less than brilliant start to the season.[/quote]

Yeah i totally agree. I''d love to see the scum to fail this season.

[quote user="First Jedi"]"It certainly looks like he''s trying to model Ipswich on Sunderland, but for what reason I have no idea." Because he used to manage Sunderland?![/quote]

No really, I didn''t know that [:^)]

[quote user="oneclubineastanglia"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Doubt they have 9m for a keeper though  hahaa[/quote]

Ah yes...of course you''d know, keepers being Norwich''s strong point and all......

You muppet

[/quote]What has that got to do with money for your keeper? you muppet

We don''t need to buy one...

You muppet

[/quote]

I couldnt help but laugh when i saw that Aaron Lee Barrett is at portaloo road!

We don''t need to buy one...

You muppet

[/quote]Glug, Glug. Glug, GlugSee ye at the bottom of the ocean in Davey Jones Locker, Capt KeaneGlug, Glug, Glug, Glug

I would  suggest Lambert poached some players from Pisswhich , but alas, our squad is already crap we cant afford to make it worse

[quote user="danny boy"]Could do with buying yourself some supporters who might turn up every week[/quote]

And you could do with "loaning" some supporters who will stay for the whole game!

Touche

keane wont do much with ipswich , i said when he was made manager .

he falls out with people too quickly , and how ipswich are doing i dont think it will be that long either .

What the hell are you doing on here? Are you so sad and lonely that you have to come on the NCFC message boards? As a scum fan, shouldnt you want to stay away from Norwich? I know i wouldn''t post 1 word on any of your boards

[quote user="ryan1992"]What the hell are you doing on here? Are you so sad and lonely that you have to come on the NCFC message boards? As a scum fan, shouldnt you want to stay away from Norwich? I know i wouldn''t post 1 word on any of your boards[/quote]

What am i doing on here?

Ermm, posting messages I believe?..

Am I sad and lonely?

Nope..

Should I stay away from Norwich?

I''m miles from Norwich, so obviously I am staying away..

And you wouldn''t post on any of my boards?

I haven''t any boards of my own so no, you wouldn''t..

Thanks for the input tho

[quote user="ryan1992"]What the hell are you doing on here? Are you so sad and lonely that you have to come on the NCFC message boards? As a scum fan, shouldnt you want to stay away from Norwich? I know i wouldn''t post 1 word on any of your boards[/quote]

What am i doing on here?

Ermm, posting messages I believe?..

Am I sad and lonely?

Nope..

Should I stay away from Norwich?

I''m miles from Norwich, so obviously I am staying away..

And you wouldn''t post on any of my boards?

I haven''t any boards of my own so no, you wouldn''t..

Thanks for the input tho

[/quote]

you''re a c o c k

no need for the hostility. id be more than happy to give an honest opinion of the club and what im thinking about them...screw the rivalry here. when i look at the squad and gaffer etc. i see mid table championship. the players you have are all pretty straight forward, no obvious "flare" in the side and whilst they are steady, 90% of them wouldnt be considered top draw talent. that said, you have money to spend, albeit evans wont put in 20m then another and another, he seems like he wants return for his money which is fair enough.cue mr keane. a man credited with taking sunderland to the premiership quite expensively and at first they played reasonable football, players like edwards being key players at that point. but something changed, their play less expansive and the midfield industrialism that keane had wasnt being instilled in his players. the players were struggling, for whatever reason.Keane''s personality caused issues, he wasnt willing to accept failure and a lacklustre performance and criticised his team, lowering their morale and culling players assuming that he could buy more. The money wasnt the issue but, who wanted to play for a manager of which they have no trust in?some players wont mind being dropped to the bench and picking up the dosh, but the players every club wants, they lost interest in keane and sunderland.As the players form dwindled, the play was looking poor and the debts running up as he sanctioned 80m + in transfer fees. ask many sunderland fans, they felt disappointed that he could waste money and cause such destruction to the club when he had began so brightly.he has since moved on to ipswich, and again, things started off brightly, signing a good player or 2, even going for carlos edwards, who i personally had rated so highly before. but he has already caused mutiny by digging at his players and making bold moves. can you see a familiar picture developing? because i can and it wont end well.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Doubt they have 9m for a keeper though  hahaa[/quote]

Ah yes...of course you''d know, keepers being Norwich''s strong point and all......

You muppet

[/quote]Oh yeah Norwich do tend to produce bad keepers...Rob Green, Joe Lewis, and Declan Rudd and Jed Steer, all England inernationals. Get your facts right scummer