He cant be that young if he remembers Culverhouse!

For my part:

Green

Steeno    Newsome   Mackay   Bowen

Fox          Crook    Francis      Eadie

Huckerby

Ashton

GunnCulverhouse    Fleming     Butterworth         BowenEadie               Crook              Francis        Huckerby              Bellamy             AshtonWas really tough leaving Sutton and Green out, but I really liked Ashton as a player and Gunny was a great goalie.      

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]

who remembers Keith O''Neill ????? wtf happened to him ?![/quote]Sold O''Neill to Middlesboro and then he went to Coventry where he retired due to injury. He was an extremely talented player who threw it away by being a piss head, not all of his injuries were football related put it that way.

In my time.

Green

Culverhouse Linighan Butterworth Bowen

Gordon Crook Townsend Eadie

Sutton Fleck

Subs: Gunn, Newsome, Phillips, Fox, Huckerby, Ashton, Bellamy

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]In my time: Green Culverhouse Mackay Fleming Drury Hoolahan Safri Francis Huckerby Lita Ashton But idk :P[/quote]

Seriously?

Green

Culverhouse    Bruce     Mackay    Bowen

Eadie         Crook        Holt            Huckerby

Sutton      Ekoku

Subs: Gunny, Roberts, Mcveigh, Butterworth, Drury, Francis, Rocastle.

Don''t know why i done subs.

Woods

Culverhouse                         Watson                 Bruce                           Bowen

Fox                                     Crook                     Peters                        Huckerby

McDougall                Ashton/Sutton

[quote user="willo"]

Woods

Culverhouse                         Watson                 Bruce                           Bowen

Fox                                     Crook                     Peters                        Huckerby

[/quote]

At last, someone''s included Supermac [:)] But still no Suggett or Boyer anywhere to be seen [:^)]

[quote user="willo"]

Woods

[/quote]

At last, someone''s included Supermac [:)] But still no Suggett or Boyer anywhere to be seen [:^)]

For me it breaks down to an age and era thing. The two (and they are very different teams) sides firstly the late eighties & then the early nineties were undoubtedly the best we have ever had. Then there are a smattering of stars before that period who excelled despite our lower status and for the youngsters maybe one or two faves but we have been truly on the slide. From the early days Ron Davies''s record comes with some reputation but before my time, Ted MacDougall is best poacher the club has ever had and Kevin Keelan is a City legend in goal. Kevin Reeves was probably the best target man we have had and would have gone onto great things but for his knees. But head and shoulders above any City player past or present is Martin Peters - a man who but for a late German equaliser would be a legend as the scorer of the World Cup winning goal. The only argument against his inclusion is that West Ham & Tottenham got his better days. Much the same can be said of Martin O''Neill at Forest while Justin Fashanu a exceptional but tragic athlete shouldn''t be forgotten.The late eighties brought us our best central defensive partnership in Bruce and Watson along with our finest keeper in Chris Woods. Woods & Watson won international caps and Bruce went on to Man U. Neither Dale Gordon or Mike Phelan should be forgotton as well as Andy Linighan is only for scoring the goal that put us into Europe.Of the nineties team Gunn is a legend but for me only the third best keeper mentioned. City have never seemed to have strong full backs so Culverhouse & Bowen stand strong despite their limitations. Similarly Ian Crook is probably the best passer of the ball after Peters that I have ever seen. Chris Sutton stands as the most complete striker in the list even though his finest City moments only amount to one season. Eadie and Fox were gifted wide men who perhaps never achieved as much as they might and as has been mentioned O''Neill just wasted his talents.Compared to this list I feel sorry for the youngsters a bit, except for having Darren Huckerby about which enough has been said. Both MacKay & Roberts were good second division players, flat track bullies who lack that something that players at the top level have. As for Dean Ashton it looks like his laziness and injuries will see his talent unfulfilled.So for me.....WoodsCulverhouseBowenWatsonBruceGordonCrookPetersFoxHuckerbySutton

In my time

Kevin Keelan

Barry Staton

Barry Butler

Andy Linneghan

Colin Suggett

Ian Culverhouse

Martin Peters

Ian Crook

Martin O''Neil

Ron Davies

Ted Mc Dougal

Darren Huckerby

Subs, Ken Nethercott, Mark Bowen,Ollie Burton, Chris Sutton, Dale Gordon

Very hard but I could probably pick another side almost as good.

RE: Delia Out!

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]In my time: Green Culverhouse Mackay Fleming Drury Hoolahan Safri Francis Huckerby Lita Ashton But idk :P[/quote]

Seriously?

Look where green is now, and don''t I recall Fleming being our player of the season on our promotion season?

Gunn

Culverhouse               Bruce                       Butterworth             Bowen

Fox                        Crook                          Goss                     Eadie

Roberts                   Sutton

Subs: Green, Huckerby, Drury, Bellamy, Ashton, Francis, Mackay

The reason it''s these players is because I''m younger, and the only player in this team who never played for Norwich in my lifetime, is Steve Bruce. I reckon I''ve forgotten some others too

[quote user="HOCKEYMYHERO"]KEELAN CULVERHOUSE BARRY BUTLER MCKAY BOWEN MARTIN O''NEIL PETERS BELLAMY HUCKERBY RON DAVIES CHANNON[/quote]

That is a team it would be hard to argue with - great shout Hockey. Class everywhere you look. I would like to find a place for a personal favourite Tommy Bryceland but it would be hard, a great side.

This is my best 11

Keelan

Culverhouse

Forbes

Watson

Sullivan

Paddon

Peters

O''Neil

McGuire

MacDougall

Drinkell