Sign in to follow this  
Jonnypncfc

What palyers do you think....

A midfielder. Lambert seems to be ''resorting'' to the youth team right now, rather than playing them on first team merit (though their not doing a bad job of course). I''d expect it to be Perkins if anyone in this scenario.Possibly a right back, or right winger as well in Adomah (hopefully).

[quote user="bristol_canary"]if you spelt players right then I might attempt a sensible answer, but I really can''t be bothered.[/quote] sorry i write really quick and never look my bad!

[quote user="bristol_canary"]if you spelt players right then I might attempt a sensible answer, but I really can''t be bothered.[/quote]What a w@nkerish answer why did you not just say nothing, far too much of that cr@p on this forum it spoils it for the grown ups

[quote user="foggo7"][quote user="bristol_canary"]if you spelt players right then I might attempt a sensible answer, but I really can''t be bothered.[/quote]What a w@nkerish answer why did you not just say nothing, far too much of that cr@p on this forum it spoils it for the grown ups[/quote] at last some one who can not be botherd with childish anwsers! just reply with an anwser to my question! thanks foggo7! im mgetting sick and tired of people reply like that! we just are putting a view across! its not mastermind!

[quote user="Jonnypncfc"][quote user="foggo7"][quote user="bristol_canary"]if you spelt players right then I might attempt a sensible answer, but I really can''t be bothered.[/quote]What a w@nkerish answer why did you not just say nothing, far too much of that cr@p on this forum it spoils it for the grown ups[/quote] at last some one who can not be botherd with childish anwsers! just reply with an anwser to my question! thanks foggo7! im mgetting sick and tired of people reply like that! we just are putting a view across! its not mastermind![/quote]well as I''ve said we all skim read and reply only to the posts that interest us so there is no need for that, these people I''m sure would not talk like that to your face

[quote user="foggo7"][quote user="Jonnypncfc"][quote user="foggo7"][quote user="bristol_canary"]if you spelt players right then I might attempt a sensible answer, but I really can''t be bothered.[/quote]What a w@nkerish answer why did you not just say nothing, far too much of that cr@p on this forum it spoils it for the grown ups[/quote] at last some one who can not be botherd with childish anwsers! just reply with an anwser to my question! thanks foggo7! im mgetting sick and tired of people reply like that! we just are putting a view across! its not mastermind![/quote]well as I''ve said we all skim read and reply only to the posts that interest us so there is no need for that, these people I''m sure would not talk like that to your face[/quote]

Exactly! just because theres a computer screen in front of us all would really talk to people that you don''t know!