Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

theokolitos should take legal action

against semi..if it wasn`t for that  suicidal ricuculous backpass it could all have worked out differently for him  he could have made a couple of saves grown in stature and never looked back, as it was one thing led to another on that black day and  now we are loaning in anyone we can get hold of at short notice to keep him away from the 1st team  [:D]

Hmmm IF Theo is being made 4th choice because he trains like a chimp- fair call! But his seasons past suggest otherwise, it would be tragic if he were simply the scapegoat for that 7-1 drubbing, however bad, and I would like him to have at least one more chance to prove himself.

I know Lambert has to answer the questions put to him as professionally as possible but I don''t really see how he can say that Theo''s training well, and he has a future at the club, when they get in a player on a 1 month loan to standby to replace a player on a three month loan because your youth keeper hasn''t played any games. That''s a long length to go to keep someone out of the first team [:D]

I think the club has more right to take legal action as someone misrepresented the truth when they told us that Theo was a goalkeeper.

What happend was Gunn wanted a striker. So they got together lots of videos of various players in deifferant and shew them to him. He chose the one that scored the really good goals. Signed him only to work out that it was the keeper from the videos he had signed.

you stole that from the mike bassett tv series, thats how they ended up with that dodgy serbian keeper  who was wanted for war crimes   [:D]