Sign in to follow this  
Frank

Thinking of getting a Cody McDonald haircut

[quote user="Frank"]Does anyone know of any stylists in the city that could pull it off?[/quote]

I dont think you need a "stylist " !!!! Do it your self .....................it looks like he does !! hahahah

[quote user="Frank"]Does anyone know of any stylists in the city that could pull it off?[/quote]Stick your head under a lawn mower, it''ll soon come off

Perhaps you could ask these guys where they get their hair done. Come to think about it, they''re probably involved with the club in some way already, based on our recent history. [:|]

[quote user="No Quarter"][quote user="oneclubineastanglia"]

[quote user="Frank"]Does anyone know of any stylists in the city that could pull it off?[/quote]

Hot Football Topic!

You muppet

[/quote]

Nee narr, nee narr, nee narr.....calm down mate, bit of fun and all that....

[/quote]

He''s a scummer. Move along people ... nothing to see here [:)]

If you''ve got a big enough basin you can do it yourself. [:P]

When will the yoof of Norwich realise that there can only be folly in cloning our player''s haircuts? Most of the city is still wandering about with Huckmullets circa 2005... and when he had one it was about 10 years out of date! I bet loreal sell more highlighting dye and gel to the male populus of Norwich than the rest of the country put together.

Get a "Doc". Like a monk with a bald patch on top, you may have to dye it slightly ginger though.

[quote user="Frank"]Does anyone know of any stylists in the city that could pull it off?[/quote]I think you might have to pay extra for that sort of thing.

Cody is a good lad with a fashionable hairstyle have to say that I think its good and I have to support the lad as he is local to me. All the team should follow suit....haha. Glad to see him representing Essex up in Norwich from sunday league footy in essex to Norwich....come on cody

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Gentleman Jim"]

I''d just be happy with Cody McDonald hair . . . .[:''(]

[/quote]

Have you got a wide parting Jim ? [;)]

[/quote]Put it this way, two flies were on his head, one said to the other, ''I remember this when it was a footpath''.