Sign in to follow this  
Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son

Norwich have some of the best behaved fans ?

well everyone on here is judging people who go onto the pitch as not proper fans  who are they to judge. I beleive everyone who follows norwich is a fan there are just some fans that for me are a embarrasment while others that you condone i see as pasionate fans

[quote user="nr1"]well everyone on here is judging people who go onto the pitch as not proper fans  who are they to judge. I beleive everyone who follows norwich is a fan there are just some fans that for me are a embarrasment while others that you condone i see as pasionate fans[/quote]

Are you to cool to be seen next to some of them!?

the ones in the wigs, facepaint  and that are part of the happy clappy delia brigade yes.

I think there is room at Carrow Rd for both types of fan.  I don''t mean the scenes we saw at West Ham but i do think Carrow Rd is a nice ground for opposition teams to come to and not the most intimidating place on the planet.

I know there''s a good congregation of lads in the snakepit who give a fair amount of abuse!!

But one type of supporter is not more of a fan than the other and i''m sure there''s room for all!

[quote user="nr1"]the ones in the wigs, facepaint  and that are part of the happy clappy delia brigade yes.[/quote]It actually surprises me how thick some people are, has it not occurred to you, that the people who travel to games in the wigs and facepaint, are just proud to support Norwich City FC? Why exactly does it mean that they''re part of the Delia happy clappy brigade? I''m planning on getting NCFC tattooed across the top of my back soon, does that mean i''m part of the happy clappy brigade? No matter what league we''re in, and no matter who is the owner of our club, I will always be proud of the team I support.

[quote user="nr1"]the ones in the wigs, facepaint  and that are part of the happy clappy delia brigade yes.[/quote]

What, children?  Yeah, who needs them enjoying themselves when they go for a day out eh? 

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="nr1"]the ones in the wigs, facepaint  and that are part of the happy clappy delia brigade yes.[/quote]

It actually surprises me how thick some people are, has it not occurred to you, that the people who travel to games in the wigs and facepaint, are just proud to support Norwich City FC? Why exactly does it mean that they''re part of the Delia happy clappy brigade? I''m planning on getting NCFC tattooed across the top of my back soon, does that mean i''m part of the happy clappy brigade? No matter what league we''re in, and no matter who is the owner of our club, I will always be proud of the team I support.
[/quote]spot on [Y]

I dont like who is in charge and the league we are in...but i am and will always be City-till-i-die [Y]

[quote user="nr1"]well everyone on here is judging people who go onto the pitch as not proper fans  who are they to judge. I beleive everyone who follows norwich is a fan there are just some fans that for me are a embarrasment while others that you condone i see as pasionate fans[/quote]Running onto the pitch to celebrate a Cup win, winning the league yes it is still against the law but its done for the right reasons...running onto the pitch to aggrevate other fans shouting "COME ON COME ON" in a violent gesture well then types of supporters are Morons and are not real FOOTBALL fans imho and should be banned for life...I take my 9 year old son and my wife to a few games, the last thing i would like is to be caught up in the middle of some mindless morons wanting to fight the world and his mate...those are the types of fans people are judging[Y]

I do get a bit pissed off with this "there not fans" crap. Would you really travel all over the country and further just for a fight when you could quite easily just go down prince of wales road on the weekend and kick off? They are fans get over it. They just sometimes misbehave, does not mean they are not fans. Does someone who gets done for drink driving mean they dont know how to drive a car when sober?

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="nr1"]the ones in the wigs, facepaint  and that are part of the happy clappy delia brigade yes.[/quote]

It actually surprises me how thick some people are, has it not occurred to you, that the people who travel to games in the wigs and facepaint, are just proud to support Norwich City FC? Why exactly does it mean that they''re part of the Delia happy clappy brigade? I''m planning on getting NCFC tattooed across the top of my back soon, does that mean i''m part of the happy clappy brigade? No matter what league we''re in, and no matter who is the owner of our club, I will always be proud of the team I support.
[/quote]

Just one gripe Ellis, and this isnt just with Norwich it happens to every club. When we got to Cardiff for the play off final how many adults in wigs and face paint actually went to the games that season? Not as many as you think. My Millwall friend, was fuming when he went to watch Millwall v carlisle in the now paint trophy at wembley. he said Millwall were getting gates of around 6,00 at the time but over 60,000 went to wembley that day decked out in face paint and silly wigs...now you cant tell me these extra 54,000 "fans" were loyal supporters. basically what im saying is things like the play off final and promotion you tend to get people jump on the band wagon. I remember the due at City hall for the promotion campiagn and my neice Emma was wearing a brand new NCFC top with "premiership here we come" on the back....shes not been to a game before or since...funny that.

[quote user="No Quarter"]

[quote user="nr1"]the ones in the wigs, facepaint  and that are part of the happy clappy delia brigade yes.[/quote]

What, children?  Yeah, who needs them enjoying themselves when they go for a day out eh? 

[/quote]

I think we need the right mix at CR. The old Barclay next to the away fans would of been a no go for kids because it could get heated but they were still good,passionate supporters while it would of been more than acceptable to wig up or get face paint in the River End or else where. I''m proud of our way we promote the club to kids but i still think there is a need for the more animated and loud fans.