Sign in to follow this  
Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son

Norwich have some of the best behaved fans ?

Well stranger things happen, it could spur sleeping giants in all teams and any tin pot firm want to prove themselves to get the front page of the papers because that means so much to them...

You lot are morons. Why are you glorifying the actions of Idiots. Who cares if the so callled NHS are pleased about it they are not Norwich fans and never will be.

[quote user="BarclayJJ"]Well on the 26th December could be there chance to prove themselves.[/quote]

And on Feb the 6th when we go to their dump, I think after what happened at Upton Park lots of teams want to have a go at Millwall so there could be a few tasty encounters.

those that think football violence is good are utter bell ends, they probably have problems with social interactions with normal human beings and struggle to impress the opposite sex.

[quote user="BarclayJJ"]By the end of the season Carrow Road will be a frightening place to come for away fans.[Y][/quote]

bet you''re actually a mummys boy?

err delia really it was nothing....m8 read back my post I am saying the actions will stir every little tin pot firm to act up you numpty, not glorifying it saying it will make it worse, wake up and behave!

[quote user="ChelmsfordCanary"]Well stranger things happen, it could spur sleeping giants in all teams and any tin pot firm want to prove themselves to get the front page of the papers because that means so much to them...[/quote]Well that''s something to look forward to! Bloody hell. My love of football is challenged daily to be honest. Thatnk God for Lappin''s  big smiley face when he gets a run out.

[quote user="Marty"]those that think football violence is good are utter bell ends, they probably have problems with social interactions with normal human beings and struggle to impress the opposite sex.[/quote]

i would like to see them in the middle of it.... not a nice experience!

[quote user="Romantic"][quote user="ChelmsfordCanary"]Well stranger things happen, it could spur sleeping giants in all teams and any tin pot firm want to prove themselves to get the front page of the papers because that means so much to them...[/quote]

Well that''s something to look forward to! Bloody hell. My love of football is challenged daily to be honest. Thatnk God for Lappin''s  big smiley face when he gets a run out.
[/quote]

Well said

I remember the last time we played Millwall at home (which was, I believe, our championship-winning season), I popped into town early in the morning.

At roughly 10am, there were two 20-year-old morons in Millwall tops standing outside the UCI giving it large to every passer-by, including a bunch of children.

I don''t much buy into stereotypes but Millwall being a thug''s club is one I do

I''m sorry but not every Millwall fan was, or is, or ever will be a thug,and like most other clubs they have decent supporters that abhore the scenes we saw on tv these past few days.My point being that my grand mother was a supporter of the Lions from 1926 right the way till she died in 1989.My grand mother didn''t support Millwall because of its fearsome hooligan fans she supported them because that was her local team.My gran always hated those who spoilt her saturday watching lions play,until she gave up going back in 1986.Please dont associate those mindless yobs who have no place in football nor society with true and honest fans of Millwall or West ham or any other clubs which play every week and make our leagues the best in the world.

And lets face it Norwich have some idiots,i mean did 2 not run on the pitch against Colchester? ok it was not what witnessed at West ham,and for entirely different reasons,but two wrongs wont ever make a right.So please dont tar every fan with the same brush,you wouldn''t like it if it was you.

You think that people like those fat, shaven moronrs on the TV the other night are people to look up to or be part of?  You think pysically hurting people for supporting an opposing football club is the right thing to do?Are you a total f*cking moron or what? [quote user="BarclayJJ"]Front page of the newspaper ''Blood-bath in Norwich as the NHS stamp there authority''[/quote]

I did notice that Norwich were very high when you look at the arrest numbers for ''violent disorder'' although i''m guessing most of this is linked to one incident in Leicester!

I wish there as more norwich fans like west hams and millwalls so much passion and none of the silly facepaint and wig wearing- proper fans