Sign in to follow this  
spark65

Theo gone

[quote user="spark65"]Paul Lambert has said he is 3rd or 4th choice and he will not stand in his way[/quote]Much like Colchester''s 3rd and 4th goals when Theo didn''t stand in their way.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="spark65"]Paul Lambert has said he is 3rd or 4th choice and he will not stand in his way[/quote]

Much like Colchester''s 3rd and 4th goals when Theo didn''t stand in their way.

[/quote]

Made me giggle.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="spark65"]Paul Lambert has said he is 3rd or 4th choice and he will not stand in his way[/quote]

[/quote]Very good,lmao

[/quote]lol..superb Mister Chops [Y]

[quote user="spark65"]Paul Lambert has said he is 3rd or 4th choice and he will not stand in his way[/quote]So, he''s not actually gone at all then? Hmm, very misleading! 

This is a case for CanaryTom................

TOM!![8-|]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]give it a break, he will play  for norwich again![/quote]Yeah, in the panto at the Theatre Royal.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Teenage boy to his father:  "Daddy, where''s the clitoris?"Father:  "Picking the ball out of the net, son..."[/quote]epic fail.[img]http://www.delawareliberal.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/facepalm.jpg[/img]

I Still Think People Are Being Too Harsh On Him, He Definetly Deserves Another Chance In My Opinion. He Doesn''t Deserve To Go At The Moment, That Would Be Unfair!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]give it a break, he will play  for norwich again![/quote]

Yes that right he will, he’s great, he’s fantastic and I for one have a signed poster of him on my wall. 

Meanwhile back in the real world you are quite right, we haven’t seen Camilla Canary for ages so he could don the costume and ‘make like the bird’ its not as if he will have to catch anything unless of course the Captains been a naughty boy

[quote user="JenJen "]I Still Think People Are Being Too Harsh On Him, He Definetly Deserves Another Chance In My Opinion. He Doesn''t Deserve To Go At The Moment, That Would Be Unfair![/quote]

we arent nice ole Naarwich anymore Jen Jen ! [:P]

He deserves another chance in the reserves.  Let him show us that the Col match was a once off.  No way he even sits on 1st Team bench without several clean sheets in reserves in his account.

Maybe he doesn''t deserve another chance. reserves or otherwise.  Maybe he is total crap in practice, too.  Maybe he is bad for morale. I know mine was tested by him, and I''m 6000 miles away.

Oh, and Chops, the 2nd joke was not as bad as the critics are insinuating. Just mnot as good as your first effort, but still good for a chuckle.

[quote user="Canadian Canary"] I really don''t understand how he ended up with us.[/quote]

err - 2 words - Bryan Gunn. I don''t see why he should "deserve a 2nd chance. Untried keeper from a Mickey Mouse league.

I can''t see Lambert taking any chances with such an important position