Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

GCSE Results Today - Good Luck

[quote user="scrimmage"]Got mine last year too, good luck hope everyone gets what they want, not that they matter[/quote]Got mine last year too. My brother is getting his today.Well, as long as you get the grades that get you into the college of your choice, all should be fine.Good luck everyone. [Y]

Just got mine, 3 B''s, 4 C''s and 3 D''s!

Happy with that, got my three passes in English,Maths and Science so its all good :)

[quote user="CanaryRyan"]

Happy with that, got my three passes in English,Maths and Science so its all good :)

[/quote]Nice one mate, well done. [Y]

[quote user="CanaryRyan"]

[/quote]

well done!!

3 a''s 2 b''s and 4 c''s and 1 d in german [:D]

Good Luck To Anyone Who Hasn''t Got Their Results Yet. And Well Done To Everyone Who Has Just Got Theirs! :) I Got Mine, 5 A''s, 5 B''s And 1 C! Very Very Happy! [:D] [:D] [:D] Which Means I''m Off To Colchester [:|] Sitxh Form Next Year!

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="CanaryRyan"]

[/quote]

well done!!

[/quote]Nice one Banana [Y]

I got mine many moons ago and I remember what a nerve racking time it was and the relief felt when it was all over. I hope you all got what you wanted and if not dont panic because there is always options available to you. As an example I never went to college and now i''m going to start uni this year as a mature studant after a few years working and learning. GOOD LUCK

My son has just got his, so best of luck to anyone else picking them up today, and take heed of Bite The Dog''s words! Education only gets better as you get older, so don''t be put off however GCSEs have gone.And well done I am a Banana - what did you get in English BTW? Or do you put more effort into your punctuation and grammar at school? [;)]

Did resits last year (i.e all gcses and no a-levels)...

got a c in sociology, c in general studies and business studies (double subject) i got 2 bs

The best result by far was my maths result.

I got a c (the highest grade possible at foundation) but was only 15marks off 100%!Bring on A-levels [<:o)]

8A*''s and 2A''s when I got mine a few years back now. Well done everyone else! Time to celebrate tonight people!

Got mine today, 24 A*s, and I didn''t even spell my name right on some of the papers.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]Same as above4 C''s 4 D''s and 1 EICT: EGeography: DBusiness: D (Should be a C > : [ )English: DScience: DCatering: C (should be a B!)German: CMaths: CCBV: Cand Alan: C =/What shit results City college it is![/quote]Don''t worry, you can still get yourself into a very decent college with that set of results.You may have to repeat 1 or 2 of your GCSE courses (maybe Business with 1 of Science, Geography, Maths, or English, depending on which you feel most confident in?), while doing 1 or 2 AS levels for your 1st year. But honestly, with just a ''bit'' more graft, it can turn good.I have a friend who only got 1 C in his GCSE''s, and had to repeat English Language and Literature at college to do more than 1 A level. In his first year he got a very solid A* in English, and that was despite only getting an E in his GCSE''s. Now he''s going to actually do English Language as an A level.You''ll probably find college provides a nicer atmosphere for your education, and if you do any resits i guarantee that if you make a bit more of an effort there will be a considerable improvement.And if you don''t, as many would say here, there are other routes to take. Lots of people just don''t thrive in academics (personally speaking i don''t think it suits myself, so i''m probably doing the wrong thing in continuing to pursue it[:|]), and have far more potential to do greater things in other area''s of life.

My daughter got hers this morning one A*,three A''s and nine B''s,she gets her brains from her mum!!! Well done to all you young uns who got top grades and to those that didn''t, chin up it''s not the end of the world and sometimes it''s not what you know but who you know.

[quote user="Mr Gunns tasty daughter"]5 D''s and 4 C''s for me, my mum is going to kill me when she gets home from work[/quote]What about your Dad? Or is Bryan still too upset about his sacking? Seriously, what''s done is done, learn from what happened abnd things should only get better.

[quote user="John"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="CanaryRyan"]

[/quote]

well done!!

[/quote]

Nice one Banana [Y]
[/quote]

cheers!!

[quote user="Nuff Said"]My son has just got his, so best of luck to anyone else picking them up today, and take heed of Bite The Dog''s words! Education only gets better as you get older, so don''t be put off however GCSEs have gone.

And well done I am a Banana - what did you get in English BTW? Or do you put more effort into your punctuation and grammar at school? [;)]
[/quote]

c in both english lang and english lit

[:D] cheers!