Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

my first attempt at this yay, i am going to go for the danish league and OB ODENSE to beat Varde! HOME WIN!

Jim''s pipped me to the post this week with the Bundesliga [:D]

However, I was thinking exactly the same reasoning for selecting that match, so I''m going to stick with it:

Schalke 04 -v- SC Freiburg  HOME WIN

Good Luck to all PUPs!!!  [D][*]

I''m playing safe (I hope) with Chelsea v Burnley HOME win. Despite the Manure result I can''t see Burnley getting anything at the Bridge.

Best of luck Gazza, and all you lovely Pups![Y]

Must follow the win last week

From the Butlers pantry Chelski to win so my good friend Abramovitch can add to his billions.

Good luck all

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]In an attempt to win this year I shall be dull and go for a Spurs victory.[/quote]Hey! That''s not being dull, it''s living on the edge.

I''m going to stick my neck out for this one and say:

AFC Wimbledon v Oxford Utd - Home Win!

Wimbledon on a bit of a roll at the moment and although Oxford are a decent side I think Wimbledon can scrape this one.

[quote user="GMF"]Pete, slightly OT, but my email link doesn''t seem to be working properly, as messages keep bouncing back.[/quote]

That could be down to the user who you''re trying to email using a fake/closed email address when setting up an account (no longer possible but it was back in the day). Who are you trying to contact?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]NN did you say i was a reserve for this season?[/quote]

Yes you are my friend. Just stick around and keep picking and if I can I will fit you in. If not then I will make sure you get a turn early next season.

(Before the Spanish League starts[:P] )

Not really [;)] We won with Almeria last season[Y]

After what can only be called a shoddy start to the season, its the Scottish Premier League for me this week and

Rangers v Hamilton - Home Win.

Good luck GMF, and of course all fellow PUPs.

Chelsea to beat burnley, just cant look for a more clear cut winner!!

CHELSEA!!

/But i hope the main winners of the weeked are NORWICH and GMT or GTM which ever way round!!

Sorry for the problems with last weeks pick NN!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Chelsea to beat burnley, just cant look for a more clear cut winner!!

CHELSEA!!

Did you mean GMF?

/But i hope the main winners of the weeked are NORWICH and GMT or GTM which ever way round!!

Sorry for the problems with last weeks pick NN!!

[/quote]

Just like the FC Twente game last week,  I feel that Shalke to beat Freiburg looks the most ''nailed on'' game in Europe this weekend. So that''s the one for me this week.               FC Shalke v SC Freiburg, home win.

Enjoy it Gary and Good luck with picking the six and good luck to the ever increasing family of PUPs.(We''re multiplying like rabbits!!!!!!)

[quote user="valiant"]my first attempt at this yay, i am going to go for the danish league and OB ODENSE to beat Varde! HOME WIN![/quote]

Less chat [;)]

Unfortunately I have got to make a bit of a rushed pick this week and upon a quick glance of the fixture list I am afraid I am going to have to be boring and add some weight for Schalke 04 to beat FC Freiburg.

Schalke 04 v FC Freiburg - Home Win

Good luck GMF and hope all the pickers have a great Bank Holiday weekend. [B][B][B]

I''m off to Wales and a home win for The New Saints v. Airbus UK.

TNS have made a good start to this season and had a pretty good home record last season!

Good Luck, GMF!

Dagenham & Redbridge (10 goals in 2 home matches) to beat Lincoln City (2 goals for, 2 against in 4 matches) at home for me.  Lincoln appear hard to beat, but Dagenham are scoring for fun at home.

I''m back off to Norway this week with the top vs bottom clash of Rosenborg vs Lyn.

Rosenborg are 5 on the trot at home and Lyn have lost 7 on the trot away from home.

So it''s a Rosenborg home win for me!

Davo

First trip into Europe for me this season and I''m going to Austria where RB Salzberg should be too strong for Kapfenberg. I have noticed there''s a lot of goals scored in Austria but Kapfenberg have only managed two so far this season. While Salzberg have scored nine.

RB Salzberg   V   Kapfenberg       Home Win

If your not on Facebook you can check out PUPs photo''s from Friday here : -

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj76/canaryeddie/Free%20Bet%20Presentation%202009/

[quote user="Gentleman Jim"]I don''t know why they are called "04" but they may well score that many against a so far unreasonable  SC Freiburg .[/quote]From looking at their wiki, it seems to be that their first incarnation was formed in 1904.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

First trip into Europe for me this season and I''m going to Austria where RB Salzberg should be too strong for Kapfenberg. I have noticed there''s a lot of goals scored in Austria but Kapfenberg have only managed two so far this season. While Salzberg have scored nine.

RB Salzberg   V   Kapfenberg       Home Win

If your not on Facebook you can check out PUPs photo''s from Friday here : -

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj76/canaryeddie/Free%20Bet%20Presentation%202009/

[/quote]

Can anybody ''in the know'' possibly provide names to go with the faces in the group photo - I know who some are (Lapp, NN, Mr B etc) but it would be cool to have the rest revealed [Y]