Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week 4 of the free bet season. This week it’s our good friend GMF in charge and making the final selections. Known as GazzaTCC last year GMF was a consistently good picker and was another who put himself forward when I was struggling to find the rota. I have been looking forward to the “GMF week” ever since. He is also a man bang in form with correct naps in each of the last two weeks. But he will need our help if he is to give us our first winning week of the season. So all us PUPs need to search high and low to get the ammunition to fire at Dixmar on Saturday.

Now just a reminder of the rota for the next few weeks: -
29/08 GMF
05/09 Shaun
12/09 Astro
19/09 Wazzy
26/09 FoneJack

So I’ll hand the free bet over to GMF now. There’s no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy. No blame and no shame on the free bet pages.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Gary... the free bet is yours.......[:)].....

You know the Spanish league starts this weekend, so guess what my pick is :P

Almeria v Valladolid

with.......

wait for it.......

ALMERIA to win, i know its an amazing pick, good luck anyway....

Here we go then...Seeing as probably one of the best teams in Europe kick off on Saturday night, it has to be:REAL MADRID to beat Deportivo

[quote user="Skint Eastwood"]Who''s Ray?[/quote]

He''s the guy who made all this possible and he is also the guy whose signature I should have added to the opening post. (Thanks Kev, just another example of how the PUPs look after eachother)

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah yes Norfolkchance1 £608 for the Academy,so far.

This week''s pick keeps me in the Prem, after dabbling with the BSP in my personal accumulator and coming unstuck. Tottenham Hotspur have started the season well, and seem to have a squad capable of good things this season. Birmingham City have certainly not embarrassed themselves this season so far having played Stoke and Pompey, teams likely to be with them  in the relegation mix come May. But Spurs should prove too strong for them on paper, but as we all know, football isn''t played on paper. Tottenham Hotspur vs Birmingham City - home winGood luck everyone!

I''ve got to go with NCFC Star here. I''ve been waiting for Real Madrid''s season to kick off, as I can''t see them failing to win their first game of the season with the momentum from their summer spending. I''ve had a look through the other leagues and not much else stands out, so for me this week it''s ...

Real Madrid V Deportivo - Home win.

I can''t see Liverpool making an even bigger hash of their season and expect them to win away at Bolton. Liverpool - away win. Good luck all!

To the BSP for the 4th time out of 4 for me, this week play-off final losers Cambridge United to beat newly promoted Gateshead at home.Cambridge United v Gateshead - home win

Since joing in the fun just the other night i had few people telling me to keep my eyes open for this post so here  iam for the 1st time not 100% sure what im ment to be doing.

But looking about I belive I have to chose a game and pick the winner of . If anyone would like to point in right direction Id be well happy

[quote user="North-East-canarie"]

Since joing in the fun just the other night i had few people telling me to keep my eyes open for this post so here  iam for the 1st time not 100% sure what im ment to be doing.

But looking about I belive I have to chose a game and pick the winner of . If anyone would like to point in right direction Id be well happy

[/quote]Yes, it''s simple, all you have to do is pick a winner! A chosen picker will chose their 6 each week and we get a free £10 bet at Dixmar Racing. Choose the team you think will win this weekend basically!

Thanks Scrimmage so here goes with it been 1st go think I need some luck so im going to the Irish league as they say luck of the irish game is Linfield V Newry and im going for Linfield win.

After being lucky in England so far I shall now venture abroad for the first time this season.

There is a little bit of form now in the German Bundesliga and one team who has shown reasonable form so far is Schalke 04.

I don''t know why they are called "04" but they may well score that many against a so far unreasonable  SC Freiburg .

So there you go Schalke 04 v SC Freiburg, @ 2:30 = HOME WIN

Starting at 2:30 it could be the first winning bet of the day [:D] or then again could be the first . . . .[:''(] [:$]

Very Good Luck GMF

After a disappointing - if not surprising - defeat at Notts County i''ll take the Daggers to bounce back in style against a struggling Lincoln side.

Dagenham & Redbridge V  Lincoln City HOME WIN

Good Luck GMF

no one else for Almeria then? they are a pretty good side, and get results, and there at home to a fairly average side......

Greetings all fellow PUP''s and my apologies for the late entry onto this week''s thread, I''ve had the usual battle of evicting the teenager off the computer!

Anyway, enough of my domestic issues. It''s a great honour to finally be part of the "Fab 40" and to be tasked with picking six naps to hopefully raise some cash for our Academy, whilst, remembering at the same time to have a bit of fun.

My only personal preference, after years of bitter experience, is not to bet on any matches involving Norwich, otherwise, there''s a whole array of matches to choose from, so hit me with as many choices as possible to make my task even harder!

Good luck everyone.

OTBC.

GMF.

Pete, slightly OT, but my email link doesn''t seem to be working properly, as messages keep bouncing back.

After my disaster with Aarhus last week I''m  off to the Bundesliga:

Schalke04   v   SC Freiburg            HOME WIN

(Gentleman Jim  - The 04 is the year they were founded I believe 1904)

Good Luck GMF and all you lovely PUPs[:D][Y]