Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Why the Doc bashing

Honestly he has been the best defender today....yes mistakes were made against a 9million striker but even SKY gave him credit. I think some on here just love to knock him and dont know what they are on about.

As for SKY giving him credit! I''m as qualified as those commentator to say who had a good game and who didn''t!

That is my point. I did open my eyes and save the moment when he was out jostled by Kenwyn (who is VERY good) he did OK.

Semmy on the other hand was absent...mainly due to Whaley who was poor and I thought Spillane looked a little off colour. Lappin did best job I have seen him do at LB

[quote user="Dean Coneys boots"]Honestly he has been the best defender today....yes mistakes were made against a 9million striker but even SKY gave him credit. I think some on here just love to knock him and dont know what they are on about.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHYou sir are a good comedian !I am a booking agent, im looking for new stand up acts. Your gold

Better than Lappin you can''t be serious, shall we start quoting the price of every striker he makes a mistake against in league 1. "Oooh he was unlucky there against that striker worth a packet of pork scratching". He is crap, end of and lol at quoting sky for any reference to how good anyone is, have they slagged anyone off in the last 1000 games they have shown???

Add to that Chris Lakey giving DOC MOM and John on Pink UN live AND positive comments from SKY pundits....which does suggest once again that the Pink un message boards just love having someone to hate

[quote user="Dean Coneys boots"]That is my point. I did open my eyes and save the moment when he was out jostled by Kenwyn (who is VERY good) he did OK.

Semmy on the other hand was absent...mainly due to Whaley who was poor and I thought Spillane looked a little off colour. Lappin did best job I have seen him do at LB[/quote]You mean slipped.....

Or how about when he headed the ball into OTJ leg and the deflection went in the back of the netThat was class as well

Problem with Doc is that he is a bit one dimentional he gets caught out for pace and balance and today power also.This mean he cannot recover position and invariably means that he is nibbling his player since he is that little bit to slow getting there.Hes ok for first division but I am not confident in him 100%.As for Jost if your not there then you cannot defend

You will believe Lakey and the pink un live team over the OFFICIAL MoM award going to Simon Lappin? You''re more of a donkey than the man himself...

[quote user=Dean Coney''s bootsHonestly he has been the best defender today....yes mistakes were made against a 9million striker but even SKY gave him credit. I think some on here just love to knock him and dont know what they are on about.quote]

You cannot be serious!!!!!  Please tell me you''re not serious.

Coney - all kidding aside, he was a bombscare tonight. My favourite moment being when he almost fell over the ball on the edge of our own box early in the 2nd half.

[quote user="Dean Coneys boots"]Add to that Chris Lakey giving DOC MOM and John on Pink UN live AND positive comments from SKY pundits....which does suggest once again that the Pink un message boards just love having someone to hate[/quote]Lappin, Spilane, Cody Mac, Holt, Hoolhan performances were all better than Docs.

Lappin got MoM at Carrow, evidently best player on the pitch.Its not that people need someone to hate...its just the fact Doc is awefull and doesnt deserve to play in league one even.Hes a liability

yes because CHRIS LAKEY and JOHN on Pink Un live (no disrespect John) are footballing experts and CLEARLY their decision over the official MOM award givers are more reliable... holy s**t man...

I hate to dislike any Norwich players, but that is it for me tonight, i''ve really gone off the guy.

He''s too slow to match the pace of fast strikers, he''s too clumsy to match big men, and he looks in no mans land when he''s off the ball.

Sure he has his good points, but a central defender just needs to be solid and consistent... He''s not got that, he''s been through a lot at the club and i think it would do him and us good to part company now.

Donkerty and Otsemabor were an embarrassment today.

Donkerty for generally crap defending.

Otsemabor for going wandering on too many occasions.

Dean Coney''s boots your a complete idiot!!!!!!!!!!!! I''m sure you start pathetic posts like this, just to bring attention to yourself! Dotherty and Semmy were absolute CRAP! The differences between the 2 sides was the defences! Sunderlands defence was pretty solid. Our defence and i''mreferring to Dotherty falling over to gift them the first goal and Semmy''s terrible marking for goal 2 and 3.

[quote user="Lincs CR"]yes because CHRIS LAKEY and JOHN on Pink Un live (no disrespect John) are footballing experts and CLEARLY their decision over the official MOM award givers are more reliable... holy s**t man...[/quote]

So, er, who are the "official MOM award givers" then? I''m really curious as to your answer...

My point is how often to the official match sponsors get a man of the match horrible wrong? Not very often... a high percentage of their awards to the norwich man of the match are rarely questioned by the majority of fans

[quote user="Lincs CR"]yes because CHRIS LAKEY and JOHN on Pink Un live (no disrespect John) are footballing experts and CLEARLY their decision over the official MOM award givers are more reliable... holy s**t man...[/quote]Huh? You referring to me?I''m not a footballing expert, but then again, neither is Lakey if we''re being honest?... For what it''s worth i don''t remember ever claiming Gary Doherty to be ''man of the match''[^o)].... Though i will admit i have been know to praise him[:$].

[quote user="John"][quote user="Lincs CR"]yes because CHRIS LAKEY and JOHN on Pink Un live (no disrespect John) are footballing experts and CLEARLY their decision over the official MOM award givers are more reliable... holy s**t man...[/quote]Huh? You referring to me?I''m not a footballing expert, but then again, neither is Lakey if we''re being honest?... For what it''s worth i don''t remember ever claiming Gary Doherty to be ''man of the match''[^o)].... Though i will admit i have been know to praise him[:$].[/quote]Sorry mate, meant to quote DCB[:$].

[quote user="Lincs CR"]My point is how often to the official match sponsors get a man of the match horrible wrong? Not very often... a high percentage of their awards to the norwich man of the match are rarely questioned by the majority of fans[/quote]

But my question was, to you, who are the "official MOM givers"? I''m just curious you know....

[quote user="Dean Coneys boots"]Honestly he has been the best defender today....yes mistakes were made against a 9million striker but even SKY gave him credit. I think some on here just love to knock him and dont know what they are on about.[/quote]

Nurse! one to go!