Sign in to follow this  
Helsinki canary

Great result

Well done City!  looked good second half, if we can continue picking up points away from home and win a fair shair of the home games we will be alright. One concern is lack of options up front, Hucks was on fire 2nd half but there needs to be more options. One more Huckerby and we would be flying. First win coming up next saturday - 1 nil to Norwich!

Couldn''t agree more Helsinki canary.

Another great away point. Credit to Nigel Worthington on lifting the players at half time. He sent them out to give a Spurs a real fright in the second half.

If only the board had given Worthy the cash for a second striker. Hucks can''t do it all on his own up front all season. Green played a blinder in front of Eriksson too.

Wev''e just got to learn to do it for 90 min instead of just the 2nd half,but top result ..onwards and upwards!!

well done to the lads.

second half performance was a pleasure to watch.

greeno was outstanding yet again (david james should be very worried) and i thought adam drury''s tackle in the first half was premiership quality through and through.

also, i''d like to mention the fans,absolutely superb (yet again).

onwards and upwards we go now

I echo your sentiments guys!  A really good point and a decent platform to go into the Villa game from.  Have to say I love Worthy''s post-match interviews.  Despite the proliferation of ''knowImeans'' he is calmness and dignity personnified and full of praise where praise is due.  This attitude of enjoying every single second of the Prem experience is sooo much better than sounding like the prophet of doom and then passing on the tension to the players.  Go Worthy!!!

First game we''ve not got to so far this season - it''s sooo much harder watching on the telly.

Was worried first half, but second half was much more like it. Even better to get out of the bottom 3!!

Great to hear the fans on the telly as well - it''s been great at games this season, but to hear it come through loud and clear on the surround sound is awesome!!

Bring on the Villa - plenty of their fans round here so we''ll be travelling the A14 route with them next Sat, but with the green flag flying all the way!!

brilliant- cannot fault the seconf half effort at all. Norwich are pleasantly surprising me - each match we grow a little bit better....not that there aren''t a couple of worries.

a) first half defending- more of this and we WILL be punished:

b) lack of sharp striker - put one next to Hucks and we WILL make top half

I reckon that if we sort a out now

and b in  January = hello PREM 2005/6!!! (But the striker bid will need to be pretty ambitious)

brilliant- cannot fault the seconf half effort at all. Norwich are pleasantly surprising me - each match we grow a little bit better....not that there aren''t a couple of worries.

a) first half defending- more of this and we WILL be punished:

b) lack of sharp striker - put one next to Hucks and we WILL make top half

I reckon that if we sort a out now

and b in  January = hello PREM 2005/6!!! (But the striker bid will need to be pretty ambitious)

Well said Susie B. And the more they enjoy it, the more they will give to still be in the Premiership next season. I have beem well impressed so far. Yes i know we still need to do even better and start winning games, but we havent had any of that ''Rabbits caught in the headlights'' stuff like so many teams who get promoted.

Bring on the next game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote]Yes ! would still like to see Leo start a game, he won''t learn much coming on 10 mins a game.[/quote]

agree with you there G.J. leon should be starting upfront with hucks and doherty taking over from safri in midfield

didn''t see it on the telly as I was there, but what a pleasure to hear all the compliments on five live afterwards, apart from the obligatory binner of course.

Although I feel his touch isnt up to the prem I agree that we should look to give Leon a go - Sven looked off the pace and Doc was totally anonymous today.As far as playing Doc in midfield you are having a larf! His touch is poor and his mobility isnt good enough. And to suggest he replaces Safri ignores Safris good second half performance and raking passes. I know Doc is multipositional but thats ridiculous.OTBC