Sign in to follow this  
bananaman

"Technically he's top, top, top"

But Mr Wenger, you never told us he can''t pass!!!! What the hell is going on with the boy Bentley?

Ok - before anyone reads this, I WAS at the game, high up in the stands, and could see it all from a good vantage point.

He was our worst player.

YES HE WAS!! Stop kidding yourselves. Just because he can do fancy turns and looks good on the ball, doesn''t mean he can ACTUALLY play for a premiership team.

Ok ok ok, I can see that he has potential. BAGS of potential. But what do we, Norwich City Football Club, do in the meantime until he learns the trade?

I don''t know, but I was relieved when Small Paul McSmall came on and would like to see him start the next game until Bentley learns to pass it to ONE OF OUR PLAYERS.

I feel like 1st Wizard ranting on like this, but I''m sorry, I needed to get it off my chest.

Oh, and to our other players - well done, we are going to win one of these games sooner or later.

I agree bananaman. He was played in his preferred position today and made no real contribution to the game. His passing was poor, his vision was blind and his reluctance to pass to a colleague when on a run is petulant. He needs to improve and quickly if he wants to keep a first team place and continue his learning out of the reserve league.

OTBC