Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

Compensation has been agreed....

[quote user="Duffman"]Jamie Cureton is going back to Colchester United.[/quote]Knighthood for McNally anyone? [;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Actually, Lambet doesn''t rate Curo..........bugger![:''(][/quote]

Really?! Yes!! Excellent appointment [:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Actually, Lambet doesn''t rate Curo..........bugger![:''(][/quote]Finally! A man in charge who can see sense and reality!

Seriously though, I refuse to pay Cureton all that money to miss every week. It''s his job to hit the target, it''s what he has trained and worked for for years. If I went to work as a builder, and missed all of the nails with my hammer so the building collapsed, I''m pretty sure I wouldn''t get away scot free, let alone still have a contract with my company...

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="First Wizard"]Actually, Lambet doesn''t rate Curo..........bugger![:''(][/quote]

Finally! A man in charge who can see sense and reality!

Seriously though, I refuse to pay Cureton all that money to miss every week. It''s his job to hit the target, it''s what he has trained and worked for for years. If I went to work as a builder, and missed all of the nails with my hammer so the building collapsed, I''m pretty sure I wouldn''t get away scot free, let alone still have a contract with my company...
[/quote]

[:O] ''I'' ??

Is that you, Mr Lambert??