Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Camuldonum......."You're not singing anymore"

I bet he didn''t know until last night. Oh the irony if Lambert beds Hools in and doesn''t sell him. Of course that will bite me on the A if his 1st point of business is to shift him....

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Showing your class once again, Tilly... [:|]
[/quote]

Lighten up please,just an attempt at a bit of humour.Failed obviously!

"Not singing any more"?No, I reckon he''s p*ss*ng himself.We''ve just shelled out a King''s ransom on a manager who''s record is average at best and has won nothing.At least Gunn was a cheap mistake. This could be an expensive one.

[quote user="Romantic"]Where''s the info on how much it''s costing us?[/quote]There won''t be any, but it''s a fair guess that a manager and backroom staff under contract are going to cost a few quid. Probably enough for Colchester to sign the calibre of manager we should have got.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Romantic"]Where''s the info on how much it''s costing us?
[/quote]

There won''t be any, but it''s a fair guess that a manager and backroom staff under contract are going to cost a few quid. Probably enough for Colchester to sign the calibre of manager we should have got.
[/quote]

The Colchester chairman confirmed they all tendered their resignation so would think no compo would be necessary.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Romantic"]Where''s the info on how much it''s costing us?
[/quote]

There won''t be any, but it''s a fair guess that a manager and backroom staff under contract are going to cost a few quid. Probably enough for Colchester to sign the calibre of manager we should have got.
[/quote]

The Colchester chairman confirmed they all tendered their resignation so would think no compo would be necessary.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Showing your class once again, Tilly... [:|][/quote]

[/quote]Will the NCISA be congratulating the board in getting their man, and the manner in which they have done so ?  No harm in giving a bit of carrot to go with the stick, eh Tilly old boy ? [:)]

Go on then - name you choice and justify why he would come here?[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Romantic"]Where''s the info on how much it''s costing us?[/quote]There won''t be any, but it''s a fair guess that a manager and backroom staff under contract are going to cost a few quid. Probably enough for Colchester to sign the calibre of manager we should have got.[/quote]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I expect he knew about this days ago.........................[/quote]

I''m fine this end, Tilly, how you lot doing? [:P]

We''ll be fine.  With a bit of luck we''ll get a decent replacement. I''m more concerned about the team than the Manager and I think we are okay on that score.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]Will the NCISA be congratulating the board in getting their man, and the manner in which they have done so ?  No harm in giving a bit of carrot to go with the stick, eh Tilly old boy ? [:)][/quote]You would expect them to have far more important things to do during such a turbulent time for Norwich City, than gloat on a message board eh? [:D]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ker-ching

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Will the NCISA be congratulating the board in getting their man, and the manner in which they have done so ?  No harm in giving a bit of carrot to go with the stick, eh Tilly old boy ? [:)]
[/quote]

You would expect them to have far more important things to do during such a turbulent time for Norwich City, than gloat on a message board eh? [:D]
[/quote]

For goodness sake i have made a light hearted remark to Cam and off some people go again having a dig at NCISA.It was me posting not NCISA.Cam just loves having a dig at some individuals on here when the chance arises and appears to have taken what i said in his stride.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="I.S."][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]Will the NCISA be congratulating the board in getting their man, and the manner in which they have done so ?  No harm in giving a bit of carrot to go with the stick, eh Tilly old boy ? [:)][/quote]You would expect them to have far more important things to do during such a turbulent time for Norwich City, than gloat on a message board eh? [:D][/quote]

For goodness sake i have made a light hearted remark to Cam and off some people go again having a dig at NCISA.It was me posting not NCISA.Cam just loves having a dig at some individuals on here when the chance arises and appears to have taken what i said in his stride.

[/quote]Apologies Tilly, my question was entirely unrelated to your slanging match, and therefore Off Topic.  All the same, it would be delightful if you could furnish me with an answer [:)]

The fact that they have resigned does not mean there is no compensation to pay.

Their resignations are likely to be in breach of contract.  Not many resignations allow you to resign and walk out at a moment''s notice.  So, the new dream team could find themselves sued.  To get them to do that, they will have asked NCFC for an indemnity against claims.  Which we will have to pay up on.

Hopefully the compensation issue will get resolved but Cowling has just said this end that if it isn''t resolved to our satisfaction he''ll take it to the FA.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]Hopefully the compensation issue will get resolved but Cowling has just said this end that if it isn''t resolved to our satisfaction he''ll take it to the FA.[/quote]There might be a bit of edge to the return match at your gaffe now, eh Cam ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Camuldonum"]Hopefully the compensation issue will get resolved but Cowling has just said this end that if it isn''t resolved to our satisfaction he''ll take it to the FA.[/quote]

There might be a bit of edge to the return match at your gaffe now, eh Cam ?
[/quote]

I think you could be right.  Not sure you''re going to replace Southend, mind.

[quote user="Larry David"]

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Romantic"]Where''s the info on how much it''s costing us?[/quote]There won''t be any, but it''s a fair guess that a manager and backroom staff under contract are going to cost a few quid. Probably enough for Colchester to sign the calibre of manager we should have got.[/quote]

[/quote]Colchester will get compensation from Norwich. For all three.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="I.S."][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Will the NCISA be congratulating the board in getting their man, and the manner in which they have done so ?  No harm in giving a bit of carrot to go with the stick, eh Tilly old boy ? [:)]
[/quote]

You would expect them to have far more important things to do during such a turbulent time for Norwich City, than gloat on a message board eh? [:D]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Apologies Tilly, my question was entirely unrelated to your slanging match, and therefore Off Topic.  All the same, it would be delightful if you could furnish me with an answer [:)]
[/quote]

Blah x 3 i am just about to set off for Brentford with Kathy and another friend.Tomorrow(19th) there is a NCISA Committee meeting so we will no doubt have a long discussion on the appointment and i will get back to you with the "official" NCISA view.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Alright we heard you the first time![/quote]Just a bit of banter Til, no harm intended.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I expect he knew about this days ago.........................[/quote]

I''m fine this end, Tilly, how you lot doing? [:P]

We''ll be fine.  With a bit of luck we''ll get a decent replacement. I''m more concerned about the team than the Manager and I think we are okay on that score.

[/quote]

You will end up with a better manager than Lambert. One of are first choices.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]There might be a bit of edge to the return match at your gaffe now, eh Cam ?[/quote]

I think you could be right.  Not sure you''re going to replace Southend, mind.[/quote]

Well, to be fair, who could replace Southend ? [:)]