Sign in to follow this  
linco88

Why all the negativity?

Why is there so much bloody negativity from everyone on here? We have gone for the best we could get we have to remember we are a LEAGUE ONE club at present time and therefore wont be as attractive to some people.

lets face it why would the likes of Darren Ferguson, Chris Coleman & all the other names brandished around from CHAMPIONSHIP clubs want to come here? we where looking for someone with lower league experiance(Semi final carling cup with whycombe, took colchester last year from relegation in october to play of push by the end) and some one whos young and hungry.

I for one am firmly behind McNallys decision and will be backing 100% to bring back succesfull times for this football club. lets give him a fantastic welcome at his first home game on sat and sing our hearts out to get the team back where we belong.

Good luck Paul OTBC!

Perhaps because most ofn the keybopard warriors who post on this forul are deluded muppets have have little clue about football and would never darken Carrow Road''s hallowed portals.

If they weren''t constantly moaning on here they''d probably be out tortuting kittens si proably best to let them rant and rave.

It will be interesting to see if the numbers at Saturday''s great protest reachs double figures

The same reasons some would ask why are people so excited and happy?  Human nature dictates we all think differently, it''s what makes us human.  What a boring old place the world would be if we were like robots, thinking and saying the same thing.

Free speech is alive and kicking, hallelujah to that.

There is free speech and then there is just moaning for the sake of moaning.Instead of all of this, we really should be talking about the Brentford game tonight, there is nothing any of us can do about the appointment, like it or hate it, so let''s move on and give the guy a chance.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]WAY49 - Classic response, you hit the nail firmly on the head, any opinion that is not dripping in green and yellow praise of all things Norwich is seen as "moaning".[/quote]

I just wish that some would accept that not everyone shares the same thoughts and feelings, I respect all opinions and normally never question them.

It''s just quite funny that someone opens up a topic moaning about people who moan lmao [:)]

Its right though, we just got a new manager, a fresh start if you will, bar the 5 points dropped.

this is the internet, unless you shadow the people who moan out and make them feel stupid this will always continuebut that''s the problem, everyone just freekin joins the moaners.

Its been said a thousand times before and I will probably end up saying it a thousand times again - This board WILL NOT back him (or any manager we get), so why do so many get excited by a manager change? Its like changing the batteries in a TV remote control over and over again when the real fault is with the components inside.

Until the board are gone Lambert can only do so much to heal the damage. He won''t be backed properly.

Stll us "moaning muppets" know dick about anything I guess. We just moan for the sake of it. I''ll just leave you "real" fans to it then.

Good luck anyway Mr Lambert.