Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

SACK THE BOARD... AGAIN, AGAIn, AGAin, AGain, Again and again

ITS ABOUT TIME U GAVE SOMNEONE A CHANCE ITS PEOPLE LIKE U WHO GIVE A BAD NAME TO OUR CLUB U WOULD MOAN WHO EVER WE GOT SHUT IT

Young Canary.....you can not sack the board they either have to resign or if sharehoders sell their shares

So I ask you:

Who will buy them out?

Who is likely to invest in a 3rd divison club?

Do you live in the real world?

I would like to see Delia out but a post like this is doing nothing to make this happen, in fact it only goes to make it look like you have no idea how a football club works

OTBC

St.John

[quote user="First Wizard"]Hell, even I''m going to give him a chance!.............20 games at least.[/quote]No excuses Wiz? Are you SURE that in 6 weeks time we won''t be reading "he said ____________ (insert out-of-context quote here) and therefore I''m deciding after 5 games that ____________ (insert peurile nickname here) has to go" ???

Would we have signed him if we got beat 2 - 0 by colchester?  Its a big coincidence! Another knee jerk reaction... i really hope i''m eating my words?

The club is in free fall!

Imbecile

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Imbecile was a controversial term used to classify a type of mental retardation.

I can copy and paste wikipedia too...

[quote user="St.John Cooper"]

Young Canary.....you can not sack the board they either have to resign or if sharehoders sell their shares

So I ask you:

Who will buy them out?

I would like to see Delia out but a post like this is doing nothing to make this happen, in fact it only goes to make it look like you have no idea how a football club works

OTBC

St.John

[/quote]

Did i say i was an expert on running a club... er NO

Do i live in the real world.. er.. probably not

Investment in a 3rd division club... ask Southampton and Notts County

Do i know how to run a football club... er NO, do you?

I''m entitled to my opinion St John

[quote user="Mook"][quote user="First Wizard"]Hell, even I''m going to give him a chance!.............20 games at least.[/quote]

No excuses Wiz?

Are you SURE that in 6 weeks time we won''t be reading "he said ____________ (insert out-of-context quote here) and therefore I''m deciding after 5 games that ____________ (insert peurile nickname here) has to go" ???
[/quote]

I''ll do my best Mook, I will try, promise.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]

from one freak result, and a manager with stats like this..

TeamNatFromToRecord
GWLDWin %
Livingston1 June 200512 February 200632520715.63
Wycombe Wanderers30 June 200620 May 200810844352940.74
Colchester United9 October 2008Present431917744.19
Total18368724337.16

WHY?

[/quote]His win % at wycombe is 40%% at Colchester is 44% which is very good...

I think this is a pretty solid appointment, Lambert''s done a good job at Wycombe & Colchester respectively.

The form Colchester showed under him last season was play off form.

Would we have signed him if we got beat 2 - 0 by colchester?  Its a big coincidence! Another knee jerk reaction... i really hope i''m eating my words?

[/quote]No - if we''d have lost 2-0 to Colchester, Gunn would still be here.  It''s quite insulting to a manager with a very good, burgeoning reputation at this level that you believe beating a shambolic NCFC 7-1 is the only noteworthy achievement of his career.  Regardless of that result, I think he is widely regarded as one of the best young managers at this level, and McNally should be congratulated on appointing him.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="St.John Cooper"]

So I ask you:

Who will buy them out?

OTBC

St.John

[/quote]

Did i say i was an expert on running a club... er NO

Do i live in the real world.. er.. probably not

Investment in a 3rd division club... ask Southampton and Notts County

Do i know how to run a football club... er NO, do you?

I''m entitled to my opinion St John

[/quote]

You miss the point Canaries Utd....you are entitled to your opinion but you have not expressed one. You have simply said in your title sack the boad which I have tried to explain is not possible. If you want to have change at least go about it with a coherent arguement

[/quote]

Oh wake up!

We''ve been in freefall for the past three years at least, and just when it looks as though we''ve finally reached the bottom and the only way is up . . . along comes Rip Van Winkle  [:S]