Sign in to follow this  
andy cousins

colchester message board

My Mate (Big Col U Fan) Is On Holiday And I Sent Him A Text Breaking The News To Him, And He Doesn''t Believe Me. Well He''s In For A Shock!

[quote user="canarywales"]just been on their message board and they not happy at all , so much going on there its just shut down due t too much traffic lol[/quote]

It''s also partially because it is a moderated board and both moderators will be  at Colchester''s press conference at 1 p.m. 

Some of the wishes for Mr L aren''t very nice.[+o(]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="canarywales"]just been on their message board and they not happy at all , so much going on there its just shut down due t too much traffic lol[/quote]

It''s also partially because it is a moderated board and both moderators will be  at Colchester''s press conference at 1 p.m. 

Some of the wishes for Mr L aren''t very nice.[+o(]

[/quote]

What do you think of Lambert Cam?

i was on it when it shut down and message came up bout too much traffic for the server to handle and it then shut down , nothing to do with the moderators at all

So the Cam you have already said that you rate the colchester squad.  Will lambert sort out the shambles that is norwich??  Has he an eye for a bargain?  Any players he may try and bring with him?

Cheers

I think he is a good sound Manager - I wouldn''t say exceptional and some of his man management can be a bit "iffy" but overall a good bloke.

Trouble is, as we all know, that none of them come with any guarantees but that applies to whoever you hire.

[quote user="Iwan is God"]

Do you know of any other good Col U forums, Cam?

[/quote]

There aren''t any! People might start to use Vital a bit but traffic on there is normally almost non existent.

[quote user="canarywales"]i was on it when it shut down and message came up bout too much traffic for the server to handle and it then shut down , nothing to do with the moderators at all[/quote]

It says

''''Due to unprecedented traffic levels, the board is temporarily unavailable; please check back later.''''

[quote user="Soldier on"]

So the Cam you have already said that you rate the colchester squad.  Will lambert sort out the shambles that is norwich??  Has he an eye for a bargain?  Any players he may try and bring with him?

Cheers

[/quote]

He will certainly sort out your defence.  He did a good job with that at Colchester and God knows it needed sorting.  I think he does have an eye for a bargain.

All our key players are under contract and Lisbie is on a season long loan so I can''t see many going your way - anyway you have a huge squad already.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Soldier on"]

Cheers

[/quote]

He will certainly sort out your defence.  He did a good job with that at Colchester and God knows it needed sorting.  I think he does have an eye for a bargain.

All our key players are under contract and Lisbie is on a season long loan so I can''t see many going your way - anyway you have a huge squad already.

[/quote]What do you think about the whole Hoolahan fiasco?

It''s down because of what might get said, news of Dean Hammond leaving has leaked out as well and I don''t think anybody is terribly impressed.