Sign in to follow this  
3canaries

Where to park in Brentford

Try Kings Arms pub, on the junction of Orchard Road/Station Road, TW8 postcode, which has free parking facilities, after 6pm (I think) as the parking is provided primarily for the Brentford BR tube sation. Quiet after commuters have picked up their cars by 7pm.The is also good pub, tends to be quiet on match days and closes at 8pm.Its just off the Boston Manor Road and half a mile walk to the ground.

Lionel Road North, just off the M4 could be a good option for free

parking and close to M4 and North Circular.  Or I know The Ride off Boston Manor Road is often a good

place to park for free and just 10 mins walk from the ground.  Like Boyer said, King''s Arms is perfect if there''s spaces.PS Good to see another Ealing-based canary on here

Hi Ealing Canary,I hadn''t noticed you before, are you from West London or Norfolk ?I used to work at the Kings Arms, so I know it well, I''ll be there tonight waiting for friends from Reading to arrive & having a drink of course.Feel free to join us,Steve.

Cheers Steve, I may just take you up on that offer, as I''m on my own for the match tonight.  Where will you be sat in King''s Arms?  I was born and bred in Norfolk, moved to Ealing 3 years ago and been looking forward to this fixture for a few months now...  I am new to the forum, and wish I''d joined earlier as it certainly makes me feel closer to home!Guy

[quote user="Next door to Boyer"]Try Kings Arms pub, on the junction of Orchard Road/Station Road, TW8 postcode, which has free parking facilities, after 6pm (I think) as the parking is provided primarily for the Brentford BR tube sation. Quiet after commuters have picked up their cars by 7pm.The is also good pub, tends to be quiet on match days and closes at 8pm.Its just off the Boston Manor Road and half a mile walk to the ground.[/quote]Ive just used street view on google map and the car park doesn''t seem to be there anymore ?Some side streets are available to park on after 5.30pm.

[quote user="Next door to Boyer"][quote user="Next door to Boyer"]Try Kings Arms pub, on the junction of Orchard Road/Station Road, TW8 postcode, which has free parking facilities, after 6pm (I think) as the parking is provided primarily for the Brentford BR tube sation. Quiet after commuters have picked up their cars by 7pm.The is also good pub, tends to be quiet on match days and closes at 8pm.Its just off the Boston Manor Road and half a mile walk to the ground.[/quote]Ive just used street view on google map and the car park doesn''t seem to be there anymore ?Some side streets are available to park on after 5.30pm.[/quote]Sorry I need glasses, the car park had re-appeared again & side streets are available from 5.30pm.

Hi Guy,I''m from Hanwell, so Brentford probably my local team really.Not sure where I''ll be sitting, maybe outside if there''s a table free, I''m a smoker and it''s a nice day anyway.Ill be in jeans and green Xara training top, possibly an adidas hoodie if the whether seem''s like it may turn.