Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

will we buy any more players..??

considering the board funded gunns "new squad" and the manager who is taking over led his team to a 7-1 thrashing one would have thought he would have wanted new players have we the funds for more changes ..??

and who would he change first .

maybe a certain keeper would be released ..!!!

I see a couple of loanee''s coming in, then one or two permanent signings in Jan.

To be honest i think we''ve got a squad good enough to challenge for the play-off''s as it is.

Hope so. A couple of central defenders, a left and right back, a left and right winger and a creative midfielder should do it. We just need to find some clubs daft enough to pay money for our spares now. 

I doubt that there will be any further transfers - the window closes  soon, and he said that he wishes to give everyone a chance, presumably in order to evaluate them.If Nelson can''t be improved and Stephanovich leaves, then we obviously need a CB - but there are some reasonable ones around - remember how we had Kennedy, Grounds and Tiny. We may well need a goalkeeper.So there could be a couple of signings in the next month, say, and perhaps a transfer in January.