Sign in to follow this  
First Jedi

Message to all football teams...

Message to you!

stop moaning and get a life, its not just because his old team beat us, he isa a good up and coming manager(as siad in another post) has a good track record and his win ratio has improved each season(as said in another post)!!!

QUIT MOANING!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Message to you!

stop moaning and get a life, its not just because his old team beat us, he isa a good up and coming manager(as siad in another post) has a good track record and his win ratio has improved each season(as said in another post)!!!

QUIT MOANING!!

[/quote]

Oh dear nana, this was a funny thread lol

Get a SOH [;)][:D]

You really are a banana - I''m loving his appointment, and haven''t expressed anything to the contrary! Get with the programme, sunshine!

[quote user="First Jedi"]... if you beat us by a significant margin, we''ll nick your manager and your backroom staff... so back the f**k off! :)[/quote]

[:D] I''ve been saying the same this morning!!

ahahaha you make me laugh Jedi.

Just got up and out of the shower, got ssn on and suddenly "ex centic midfielder paul lambert is the norwich manager" [:O]

EH? where did that come from? Not bad to be fair [:)]

but i never expected, i assume butters and crook will still be in charge tonight??

COYY  E,I,E,I,E,I,O..........LAMBERT IS OUR KING [:D]

"Oh and what time was he appointed?? SSN never have anything on "little teams" [:@]"

He was interviewed on there apparently!!

10am this morning!

[quote user="First Jedi"]... if you beat us by a significant margin, we''ll nick your manager and your backroom staff... so back the f**k off!

:)[/quote]Post of the day. I''m using this post in my signature.[Y]

Message to you!

QUIT MOANING!!

[/quote]WOOOOOOOSHHHHHHH

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

Message to you!

QUIT MOANING!!

[/quote]WOOOOOOOSHHHHHHH[/quote]

lol exactly

Message to you!

QUIT MOANING!!

[/quote]

Are you sure you''ve got the right fruit, you seem more like a plum[;)]