Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Sky sits up and takes notice...

Save of the Weekend: Robert Green
A simply fantastic one handed save to deny Thimothee Atouba must have impressed the watching Sven Goran Eriksson. A fine moment in a fine display for the England international

Pass of the Weekend: Youssef Safri
A wonderful ball over the top from Safri was perfect for Darren Huckerby, and only a wonderful last ditch tackle from Ledley King stopped the striker from converting.

I have to agree that we do seem to be winning the battle with the footie media simply thru our style. Long may it last!OTBCps as greeno has not yet got a cap can he counted as an england international?

As I think you will find has everyone else - Strachan on Match of the Day "Fabulous Huckerby" - My local Ips***t loving Radio station (Essex!) reporting the back page of todays Sun as "Green''s a Giant" and the best one from yesterday in the preview ofthe match in the Sunday Express something along the lines of "gives Nigel Worthington another chance to showcase the talents of his First division champions" This is the paper that were calling the baggies and palarse as "sorry" and "poor" in their match reports!

Also worth a mention here is Richard Keys on Sky who said, and more than once, that it was great to have Norwich back in the Premiership...and I really do think that he meant it!  Rock on Ricky!!!