Sign in to follow this  
canarychris

Our Club is Finally Moving in the Right Direction

Hi Guys, haven''t posted for a while but feel i should counter some the negativity comong through on this board.

When McNally came in everyone was saying that at last we had a football man in, someone who had been involved in the game at a senior level. He is obviously a results driven person whether on or off the pitch and has a ruthless streak that this club has not had since Mike Walker was binned.

In Lambert i feel we have a manager who mirrors McNallys charachter, in short a winner who will go through brick walls to get to where he wants to be, and although this may be a stepping stone for them both i am sure it will guarantee success while they are here.

I have not received a managerial appointment with this much excitement in a very long time and i think the McNally / Lambert partnership will be a winner for our great club and i am really looking forward to the comong months.

No longer are we little old Norwch that nice little club in Norfolk, we now have a ruthless streak which a expect to be transferred to th pitch, and long may it continue!!!

There is always negativity on this board.  If we appointed Alex Ferguson some people would find something to moan about.

[quote user="canarychris"]Hi Guys, haven''t posted for a while but feel i should counter some the negativity comong through on this board. When McNally came in everyone was saying that at last we had a football man in, someone who had been involved in the game at a senior level. He is obviously a results driven person whether on or off the pitch and has a ruthless streak that this club has not had since Mike Walker was binned. In Lambert i feel we have a manager who mirrors McNallys charachter, in short a winner who will go through brick walls to get to where he wants to be, and although this may be a stepping stone for them both i am sure it will guarantee success while they are here. I have not received a managerial appointment with this much excitement in a very long time and i think the McNally / Lambert partnership will be a winner for our great club and i am really looking forward to the comong months. No longer are we little old Norwch that nice little club in Norfolk, we now have a ruthless streak which a expect to be transferred to th pitch, and long may it continue!!![/quote] Agreed. Football is a ruthless buisness now and nice doesn''t get you anywhere as we have found out.

Well said canarychris, 100% spot on,proper football men who want to win football matches......not the sentimental bleed yellow and green/legend rubbish that got Gunn the job

Totally agree we are moving in the right direction.Full marks to McNally for a very swift appointment.So come everyone out their no more moaning get behind the whole club,and show the rest of football what a truly great club we are and prove to everyone we are the best supporters in the land.Was''nt this the reason that lambert came to this as he says we have a great fan base.OTBC.

I could not have said it better myself, despite making Victor Meldrew look optimistic,  I really believe that Norwich City have come into the real world. Let us hope that we can keep Lambert and McNally and not lose them to a bigger Club.

I have not had good to say about our club for a long time, there are still massive problems but at least on the removal of Gunn and the appointment of Lambert I  do  feel positive. What am  I saying?

I agree 100%. Without wanting to over react, this really is a breath of fresh air. After years and years of missing out on our top targets, of ''trying our best'', of being ''commendable'' but ultimately being LOSERS I think we may have finally turned the corner.McNally seems to get what he wants without a second thought to ruffling a few feathers. This is the WINNING mentality we need as standard for every aspect of the clubs running.For the first time in years, I feel a little optimism.