Sign in to follow this  
Glenn Foy

New Manager For Colchester?

Anyone got any ideas who their next manager will be? be interesting if they went and got Coppell now (pretty sure they won''t).

Pretty content with the Paul Lambert signing though, gives me some ammunition for my Col U mates..

I predict they''ll get Gunny then beat us 7-1 in the play-off final! Wouldn''t that be a cruel twist of fate!

[quote user="Glenn Foy"]

Anyone got any ideas who their next manager will be? be interesting if they went and got Coppell now (pretty sure they won''t).

Pretty content with the Paul Lambert signing though, gives me some ammunition for my Col U mates..

[/quote]Jeff Hardy in a cruel twist of fate

Glenn Roeder. He will keep them up this season but then get sacked, standard first season Roeder "success" followed by getting sacked.

[quote user="eagle"]Glenn Roeder. He will keep them up this season but then get sacked, standard first season Roeder "success" followed by getting sacked.[/quote]

Even funnier would be if he came in and got us promoted.  That wouldn''t just be funny - it would be hysterical.  This end, anyway.[:D]

I don''t know, i wouldn''t be suprised if they did get someone like Boothroyd in all honesty.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="eagle"]Glenn Roeder. He will keep them up this season but then get sacked, standard first season Roeder "success" followed by getting sacked.[/quote]

Even funnier would be if he came in and got us promoted.  That wouldn''t just be funny - it would be hysterical.  This end, anyway.[:D]

[/quote]

Remember when when you lot were chanting at the 7-1 game '' Brian Gunn  is a football  genius''. Well thanks and keep smiling as you start sinking.  

[quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Remember when when you lot were chanting at the 7-1 game '' Brian Gunn  is a football  genius''. Well thanks and keep smiling as you start sinking.  

[/quote]

Just football banter like: "We''ll never play you again."[:P]

Like i said before. Someone we wanted in, like Coppell, Curbishly, Boothroyd.

George Burley. What goes around comes around.

As long as they stuff the despicable Norwich again it doesn''t really matter who they appoint as Manager