Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

How're you feeling today Camuldonum?

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Straight up.

Or are you going to tell us you''ve seen it all before or that the truth is stranger than fiction?

OTBC

[/quote]

Absolutely fine this end. He''s done a decent job for us, shored up the defence and got some decent players in.  I am much more concerned about the players than any Manager.  You can always replace a Manager - apparently we''ve already been overwhelmed with applications from candidates of "remarkable calibre" (whatever that means).

Hope for three points v Gillingham tonight.

They come and they go.  He won''t stay with you for ever.  If he turns out to be a real success you face the risk of being rogered by a Premier League club and if it goes mammaries up presumably you will part company.

It''s just football.  I''ve moved on......"former manager of Colchester United". [:)]

I wonder if Cam is going to come across with his NCFC are where they belong and money doesn''t talk in football speech today???

Of course money talks but if he turns out to be a great success for you Premier League money would leave you flat on the ground.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]Of course money talks but if he turns out to be a great success for you Premier League money would leave you flat on the ground.[/quote]I''d take that - it sounds like a win - win to me.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Straight up.

Or are you going to tell us you''ve seen it all before or that the truth is stranger than fiction?

OTBC

[/quote]

Absolutely fine this end. He''s done a decent job for us, shored up the defence and got some decent players in.  I am much more concerned about the players than any Manager.  You can always replace a Manager - apparently we''ve already been overwhelmed with applications from candidates of "remarkable calibre" (whatever that means).

[/quote]

B. Gunn?