Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary jr

Platt, Okuonghae and Fox

Now that Lambert is our new boss, do you think he will try and buy some of the U''s best players for us?

I think Clive Platt, David Fox and Magnus Okuonghae would help our squad very much.

Do you agree?

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]How can we leave out Jonnie Jackson? Would like to see him here.[/quote]

Just realised he joined Notts County! Blimey - they really have been snapping up some excellent players [:O]

[quote user="jksla32"]dean hammond aswell , if we get Okounghae he is an amazing Defender who should have been signed in the summer instead of Nelson[/quote]

Out of all the current Colchester players, Magnus Okuonghae would help our squad the most somply because he is a quality strong defender and we need another CB after Doc and Nelson aren''t looking to great.

Oh my god , has it really come to this , Norwich City fans wanting half the Col U side .

[quote user="SackTheManager"]Oh my god , has it really come to this , Norwich City fans wanting half the Col U side .
[/quote]

There''s only 4 players from the U''s that i think can do a job for us and they are : Platt, Okuonghae, Fix and Hammond.  

Medy Elito is also a good young young player who we could get maybe as a reserve team player.