Sign in to follow this  
hucks fizz

hucks interview on sky

At least if he''s around Worthy people can''t engineer ficticious fallouts between player and manager!

[quote]NO ! ........ what , exactly DO you mean ?[/quote]

I know what he means, (know what I mean), if still in doubt count how many times he says it in an interview, better still watch the master "KWIM" expert England captain Becks, you''ll need a calculator. ! !

Hey we could have a "KWIM" competition, any ideas for contestants ? ?

Good to hear that he still wants to be playing every week and is happy in his work and where he lives.

Even though he didn''t score today in the second half he gave Naybet the heebie-jeebies several times and created a lot too.  (Did Sven notice?)

My hopes for Hucks for this season are a) that he will continue to feel the way he clearly does now; b) he shuts up some of his critics and doubters, and c) that, come the new year, he is the next one we are reading about re: an extension to his contract.  I want to be watching him for a few years to come, not just until 2006!

well done gorleston jim............

i was wondering if anyone would know what i meant.

was just trying to be lighthearted.........

know what i mean.........

I''ve heard that Sven was actually at the game today to watch hux, keep it under your hat though, know what I mean? 

[quote]I''ve heard that Sven was actually at the game today to watch hux, keep it under your hat though, know what I mean?[/quote]

NOT yo see Delia then ??? KWIM ? wink wink

After hearing Francis being interview by Radiew Norfolk I have to say that Worthy and Hucks have there work cut out if they want to regain there position as number one concerning the pointless use of KWIM. Eg. I''m really glad KWIM the contract KWIM we''ve been playing well KWIM so signed up KWIM relegation whats that? KWIM um KWIM KWIM. Ya know. Know what i mean.

... and how about a sweepstake on the number of times Roy Waller will say "In this division, if you make mistakes you get punished"...?

Three times in less than 30 seconds pre-match today.

[quote]... and how about a sweepstake on the number of times Roy Waller will say "In this division, if you make mistakes you get punished" ...? Three times in less than 30 seconds pre-match today.[/quote]

..........or " you have to say that was a scoring opportunity " or " oh I say.."