Sign in to follow this  
John

Paul Lambert - In Charge Already?

I''ve just heard on Radio Norfolk that Paul Lambert will be in charge for tonights game, is that true?I assumed that he wouldn''t be doing so until a compensation package of some sort for Colchester had been agreed, and that he''d be watching from the stands at Brentford, but i appear to be wrong.Can anyone confirm the team is already under his management?

No I don''t think so. 

Earlier they were saying that he''d be watching the game tonight but Butterworth and Crook would be in charge, and on Radio 5 Lambert himself said he''d be starting work with the team on Thursday (I assume that means they have a day off on Wednesday).

Yer I would find it a little strange if he were in charge tonight, but I guess there is nothing to stop him apart from not knowing the players. Nearly every source has said that he will be watching from the stands tonight, so not sure what to make of the BBC radio Norfolk exception. We will have to wait and see but I doubt he takes charge tonight

Lambert and Culverhouse are watching the game from the stands, Butterworth is in charge for his last game I presume.

Cheers cherub.Radio Norfolk seemed to of changed their story now anyway... [8-)]