Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Brentford v's Norwich - Score prediction

Very interesting to see how the players respond with PL in the stands watching over them -

I will go with a 2-1 win

Holt and Hoolihan

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]3:0 and a good performance as ALL the players will be playing for there places with a new man in charge[/quote]

I was about to say the exact same thing. Put me down for 3-0 too, goals from Holt x2 and Cody

2-2We''ll put in another good effort, but once again the opposition will step it up a gear to remind us we are no longer famous. I don''t think our team quite has what it takes at the back to hold on for too long.

[quote user="Wes Hoolahanraha-hanrahan"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]3:0 and a good performance as ALL the players will be playing for there places with a new man in charge[/quote]

I was about to say the exact same thing. Put me down for 3-0 too, goals from Holt x2 and Cody

[/quote]I just don''t think we''ll be prepared for this. 1 - 1 I''d say. Looking forward to it more than I was when I woke up this morning though.

[quote user="d3sm0nd"]0-2 Norwich
[/quote]

2-0 Brentford. Can''t see us being up for it at all - too much uncertainty and not enough confidence. And we don''t have a back 4 - Carl Cort for their first goal anyone?