Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

If Gunn really loved City so much

[quote user="First Wizard"]Then why are we haggling over compo with him so much? surely he''d waver it..............like Peter Grant did.[/quote]Where did you hear this Wiz?  I haven''t seen anything about Gunn haggling over compensation anywhere.

If Lizard really loved Norwich City so much why is he always looking for negatives and making stuff up?

[quote user="First Wizard"]Then why are we haggling over compo with him so much? surely he''d waver it..............like Peter Grant did.[/quote]

Why should he - he''s been treated like 5hit  - I''d screw the club for all I could too if I''d been dealt with in this manner

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="First Wizard"]Then why are we haggling over compo with him so much? surely he''d waver it..............like Peter Grant did.[/quote]

Where did you hear this Wiz?  I haven''t seen anything about Gunn haggling over compensation anywhere.
[/quote]

The word the EDP used today was negoiating (spelling!)............same thing imo..............Gawd, how much cash has City gave him over the years?

[quote user="Herb"]If Lizard really loved Norwich City so much why is he always looking for negatives and making stuff up?[/quote]

Because that''s what he does. Thought you would''ve known that by now.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Then why are we haggling over compo with him so much? surely he''d waver it..............like Peter Grant did.[/quote]

I''m sorry Wiz, but that''s ridiculous. The guy is out of a job and has bills to pay, and he had a valid contract. He has every right to compensation. Don''t you think this almost psychotic need of yours to attck the man personally at every opportunity has gone far enough?

[quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]

Here here Hagger,

He has given 20 years service to the best of his ability for this club and they sack him without giving him the full chance,

[/quote]

And been bloody well paid for it!

Not sure i have seen anywhere he''s asking for compensation.  However the other side of the coin is that I guess he won''t work for a while, if ever again and for that he has to be compensated.

Peter Grant walked, he didn''t get sacked, that''s the difference between him and Gunny.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Look up the word "contract"You might learn something.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="First Wizard"]Then why are we haggling over compo with him so much? surely he''d waver it..............like Peter Grant did.[/quote]Where did you hear this Wiz?  I haven''t seen anything about Gunn haggling over compensation anywhere.[/quote]

The word the EDP used today was negoiating (spelling!)............same thing imo..............Gawd, how much cash has City gave him over the years?

[/quote]Ah right, well if that is the case then I don''t really see the problem.  Gunn is out of a job, and was sacked, everyone deserves a pay off if this happens, and I don''t really see him getting another job in football anytime soon.

since gunn put his own team together people are failing to realise he lost one game in ten ..(including pre season )

he should get as much out of them as he can .

the keeper more than likely was crooks choice .

[quote user="Mr McNallys Alter Ego"]Where fans this worked up over Walker when Delia shafted him after two 5-0 wins?
[/quote]

Exactly!

Herby:

I do love City.........just not him!

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Look up the word "contract"
You might learn something.
[/quote]

Look up the word ''Leech'' you might learn something from that!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Look up the word "contract"You might learn something.[/quote]

Look up the word ''Leech'' you might learn something from that!

[/quote]That''s b*ll*cks and you know it.

Here here Hagger,

He has given 20 years service to the best of his ability for this club and they sack him without giving him the full chance,

[/quote]

No matter how you try to sugar coat it, his win ratio since January was piss poor. In any other line of work I imagine he would be treated in a pretty similar manner.

you are a prize a**e

[quote user="canarywales"]

you are a prize a**e

[/quote]

Wow! bet that taxed your brain.[:D]

what are the exact details of this so called HAGGLING then wizz ?

[quote user="huckster"][quote user="First Wizard"]Then why are we haggling over compo with him so much? surely he''d waver it..............like Peter Grant did.[/quote]

what are the exact details of this so called HAGGLING then wizz ?
[/quote]

Who knows huchster, my whole point is Gu n knows the situation at Ciy, and yet, being so loyal, he still want his money!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="canarywales"]

you are a prize a**e

[/quote]

[/quote]

not really but i thought i better write something that you may be able to understand being as you obviously have the inteligence of a decapitated jelly baby

[quote user="canarywales"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="canarywales"]

you are a prize a**e

[/quote]

[/quote]

not really but i thought i better write something that you may be able to understand being as you obviously have the inteligence of a decapitated jelly baby

[/quote]

Hmm? you''re getting better.[:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="canarywales"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="canarywales"]

you are a prize a**e

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] so why has he got to give up anything due to him after all he has done for 20 years , ok he was not a manager but he has given plenty to this club , presume you dont remember him playing 2 days after his daughter died or the europe adventure and the fact he has done every job going at the club before the management fiasco

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="canarywales"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="canarywales"]

you are a prize a**e

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re in your element aren''t you!

Here here Hagger,

[/quote]

Up to and incl. the 7-1 defeat he had 20 games and it was obvious that the team was in free fall.

Have to say I kind of agree with wiz on this one. If Gunn really loved city so much. Why didn''t he walk away after the Charlton game? It must of been clear to him he was out of his depths. There''s no telling at the moment how damaging his tenure is going to be to this club. Bryan Gunn cares about Bryan Gunn! Sorry, he''s been a great player and a great character at our club. But we''ve had countless hero''s over our 107 year history.