Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Lamberts job looks harder by the hour!

It seems this engraves how bad and poor Gunn was a manager,7-1 seems a long way off but a true reflection of the poor players we have! Lets hope Lambert can manage this lot and turn them into a team! I would hope he brings a couple more signings in,it seems some of our players are not upto the job!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]It seems this engraves how bad and poor Gunn was a manager,7-1 seems a long way off but a true reflection of the poor players we have! Lets hope Lambert can manage this lot and turn them into a team! I would hope he brings a couple more signings in,it seems some of our players are not upto the job![/quote]I think Lambert will prove that Gunn brought in good players but had no idea how to create a team, lambert will give us shape , belief and desire................I hope

[quote user="foggo7"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]It seems this engraves how bad and poor Gunn was a manager,7-1 seems a long way off but a true reflection of the poor players we have! Lets hope Lambert can manage this lot and turn them into a team! I would hope he brings a couple more signings in,it seems some of our players are not upto the job![/quote]I think Lambert will prove that Gunn brought in good players but had no idea how to create a team, lambert will give us shape , belief and desire................I hope[/quote]Ihope so,i think there is a basis there,but we lack a manager,i just hope Gunn can spot a player!