Sign in to follow this  
matt crowhurst

Just a thought!!!!!

how much was Gunn really to blame? bear with me but after listening on sat and again tonight, bollocks 2 down, no subs made which Gunn used to get blamed for but it has often been suggested that Gunn was just the public figurehead with Butts really calling the shots and i would have to agree with that after sat and today

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]how much was Gunn really to blame? bear with me but after listening on sat and again tonight, bollocks 2 down, no subs made which Gunn used to get blamed for but it has often been suggested that Gunn was just the public figurehead with Butts really calling the shots and i would have to agree with that after sat and today[/quote]Jesus Crowhurst! you really dont stop, Gunn was crap... it seems Gunn''s team is crap! roll on lambert!

Perhaps you have a point Matt, but with a bit of luck Culverhouse will be here soon and Butts won''t; I just hope chippy is kept on.

But when all is said and done, it is Gunn''s squad and one that in defence, in particular still isn''t up to it. The defence has been costing us for years and clearly needed sorting but equally clearly hasn''t been. If nothing else, perhaps tonight shows that maybe they were right to get rid and a new guy in.

not trying to defend Gunn here cc just wondered after all the rumours bout Gunn just being a figurehead were correctlets hope Lambert can do something, though not sure we have the players

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]not trying to defend Gunn here cc just wondered after all the rumours bout Gunn just being a figurehead were correctlets hope Lambert can do something, though not sure we have the players[/quote]

fair enough,i guess we will never know! but you would like to think they were a team,but we will see if lambert keeps them on!

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]will certainly be interesting to see what team Lambert picks on sat. wonder what the reaction will be if he keeps the same team[/quote]

im confused what our best team is! very confused!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="matt crowhurst"]will certainly be interesting to see what team Lambert picks on sat. wonder what the reaction will be if he keeps the same team
[/quote]

im confused what our best team is! very confused!
[/quote]

perm any 11 from 22

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]dont think anybody knows that cc but there must be changes in midfield surely[/quote]I dont know the players i think are good are playing like dogs...seems to team or structure,ihope Gunn actually picked goodplayers,but had problems managing,but i think our problemss ar deeper!