Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

LIVE COVERAGE - Brentford v Norwich City

Typical Norwich, play a waste of space (Gill) and keep a good attacking player (which we are lacking) such as hughes on the bench???

Butters do something ffs NOW!

this is pathetic, absolutely gutless........I feel for the fans that travelled. I think the midfield is shocking and the defence when exposed is clueless

[quote user="NottsCanary"]Typical Norwich, play a waste of space (Gill) and keep a good attacking player (which we are lacking) such as hughes on the bench??? Butters do something ffs NOW![/quote]

You do wonder how it is possible that WE can ALL see it but he can''t?

YAYYYYY at last!!  Too bloody late as always with us though isn''t it.

[quote user="Rum ol boy"]this is pathetic, absolutely gutless........I feel for the fans that travelled. I think the midfield is shocking and the defence when exposed is clueless[/quote]

I don''t think you''ll get any arguements here.

Welcome to NCFC Mr. Lambert... if you didn''t realise the extent of your task on a sunny Saturday afternoon as your hardworking, commited and imaginative team took us to pieces two weeks ago I''m sure a Tuesday night in Brentford has made you realise a few things...

[quote user="Beauseant"]I think you can now see quite clearly why Butterworth is a career number two.[/quote]

I think you can quite clearly see why he is going to be out of a job in the morning!!!!

[quote user="Spartan"]Welcome to NCFC Mr. Lambert... if you didn''t realise the extent of your task on a sunny Saturday afternoon as your hardworking, commited and imaginative team took us to pieces two weeks ago I''m sure a Tuesday night in Brentford has made you realise a few things...[/quote]

.......like you wished you''d stayed in Colchester??

Got nothing in central midfield have we?  That''s why a) the defence is under so much pressure, and b) we''re not creating anything.

A commanding CM before the end of the transfer window is a must, meanwhile surely Russell has to play?

I watched Lambert play for Motherwell between 1993 & 1996. He''s a shrewd guy, great reader of the game as a player, & I''ll wager he''s thinking long & hard having watched tonight''s display. I''m confident he''ll turn things around, but it looks like it''s going to take time.

[quote user="canary cherub "]

Got nothing in central midfield have we?  That''s why a) the defence is under so much pressure, and b) we''re not creating anything.

A commanding CM before the end of the transfer window is a must, meanwhile surely Russell has to play?

[/quote]

I think hughes should play instead of Gill, he is W***!! that si an improvement, and what I have seen of hiim he is a good CM!

I hope Mr Lambert has a decent defensive coach. -8 goal dif in less than 3 games????  Not difficult to see where the problem lies is it.

Otsemobor steps in from the right hand side and .......... yup, you guessed it.......................stops.

Know what really worries me?  They had a new manager in the stand who you''d think they were trying to impress. 

Either they don''t give a toss, or that was the best they can do[:''(]

[quote user="NottsCanary"]we deserve nothing. how do we have such loyal fans??? How??? We put up with this sheet nearly every week!![/quote]

Well you could always start doing what we do and boycott matches, we have 2 ST''s so that''s two empty seats.

Seriously, I may get slated for this, and have thought this for a while now, but we really do need some investment now. I know we got the new board memebers in, but I think this is only half the solution, we need money to buy BETTER players then the teams around us. (Sounds obvious I know).