Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Worst playing squad in living memory

There is no quality whatsoever in this squad. The vast majority have been signed for free, and that just about sums up what this lot is worth.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

There is no quality whatsoever in this squad. The vast majority have been signed for free, and that just about sums up what this lot is worth.

[/quote]

I don''t think that anyone can disagree with this assessment whatsoever.

Makes you laugh that people think a scaffolder from Dartford is going to score as many as somebody like Lambert. At least reality should start hitting home.

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[/quote]

I don''t think that anyone can disagree with this assessment whatsoever.

[/quote]

I can. They just need nurturing...

Technically we have to pay their wages, so they have a negative value, which to be honest is quite fitting.

[quote user="GoldenNugget"]Hughes has quality, we just don''t play him, because that would be logical
[/quote]

Ye that would be stupid to start someone with quality and i am glad when we are 2-0 down we put on a crap RB.

[quote user="GoldenNugget"]Hughes has quality, we just don''t play him, because that would be logical[/quote]

And that would also be what the rest of the 91 clubs would do, and this would make us progress and be VERY ambitious! And that is not what we do, we like to mess around first!

[quote user="I.S."]Makes you laugh that people think a scaffolder from Dartford is going to score as many as somebody like Lambert. At least reality should start hitting home.
[/quote]

Some kind of service would help

[quote user="liquid_football"]

[quote user="I.S."]Makes you laugh that people think a scaffolder from Dartford is going to score as many as somebody like Lambert. At least reality should start hitting home.[/quote]

[/quote]I thought he missed a hatful of chances against Exeter? To be honest, the starting eleven tonight were about as creative as a Radio Norfolk playlist, with the exception of Hoolahan (who was also rubbish). Let''s hope that Lambert has been given some cash, or this is going to be a long, long season.

[quote user="liquid_football"]

[quote user="I.S."]Makes you laugh that people think a scaffolder from Dartford is going to score as many as somebody like Lambert. At least reality should start hitting home.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly which has always been the problem for all of our previous strikers recently, no service.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="liquid_football"]

[quote user="I.S."]Makes you laugh that people think a scaffolder from Dartford is going to score as many as somebody like Lambert. At least reality should start hitting home.[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly which has always been the problem for all of our previous strikers recently, no service.

[/quote]I''m not saying that we''ve had phenomenal service, but the main problem our strikers have had recently is that they aren''t very good. Ashton to Earnshaw to Cureton/McDonald says it all.

Cody and Holt with some service from Huges might be a start,

I still think they''ll be a good partnership at the moment they''re making chances for eachother with no service.

[quote user="Lambo"]Cody and Holt with some service from Huges might be a start,

I still think they''ll be a good partnership at the moment they''re making chances for eachother with no service.[/quote]Holt is never going to score us 20 goals a season, and if Cureton had missed the number of chances McDonald has this season, people would be going crazy. No offence, but McDonald has scored what, two goals for us so far in his career - why do you think he''ll be any better than Cureton? He might blossom into a good player, but we should have some proven striking talent up front to partner Holt.Personally I feel that if we don''t sign a 20-goal striker and another winger then we will be lucky to finish top half of the table.