Sign in to follow this  
canaries

Why do some people want to protest on saturday?????

I saw the thread about a protest against the board on saturday before the game and i really want to know why???

The board has made a very good decision in getting rid of Gunn as he was never going to take us up (i know u will say he should never of been appointed however this was before McNally).

McNally seems to be a strong leader who dont take any messing about and he seems to have delia and mwj under control he is what the board needed and a protest would disrupt the team.

I''d be P1$$ED off beyond belief if they do!There are over a hundred reasons why they should of bloody done it at some point last season rather than this season.If the protesters do it now it only shows their as frickin'' inept as those they want to oust from the club.

Because we are a joke and on this form in for another relegation fight.

oh come on did anyone really expect the appointment of Lambert to suddenly make the team play like legends? Get real people... did you expect us to win under butterworth? I sure as hell didn''t...

Saturday will be a good insight into just what Lambert is capable of, and until then there should be protest

Could they be protesting because we''re the laughing stock of football, we''ve been relegated twice in 4 years and Delia is past her sell by date??

Isn''t it obvious NCFC1?

Clue: The last few years of dross.

I don''t care if they found McNally. If you seriously think one man will make that much difference then you need to look again at the grand scale of our situation. We need investment and sadly we''ve managed to find 3 new board members who have no money to invest at all. A commodity we so desperately need.

Just like any new manager we employ McNally can only do so much without cash flowing into the club. I can see the O''Neill/Chase senario happening all over again if Lambert is any good.