Sign in to follow this  
super canary

GOALS ON SSN

Whoever the central defender was deserves a rollicking...it might be Doherty or might not be but he gave the scorer a free header...good to see Butterworth has left his mark on the club.

I like the reaction to their second goal,every one doesn''t know who to blame...it looks a team short on confidence and leadership....and I believe Lambert will get a grip alot sooner than Crook and Butterworth have.

[quote user="canaryfan68"]Whoever the central defender was deserves a rollicking...it might be Doherty or might not be but he gave the scorer a free header...good to see Butterworth has left his mark on the club. I like the reaction to their second goal,every one doesn''t know who to blame...it looks a team short on confidence and leadership....and I believe Lambert will get a grip alot sooner than Crook and Butterworth have.[/quote]

Agreed. We need 11 players out there giving their all, knowing their position and their role in the team inside out. This clearly is lacking at the moment. Also, we were lucky to even get on the scoresheet, OTJs freekick went straight at their keeper, cant beleive that one went in. Not that it really made a difference.