Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Little pat on the back for the smudge!

[quote user="Mr McNally''s Alter Ego"]Moral of the story....Some fans with perceived minority opinion, have the club weighed up better than you realise.

eyyyyyyyyye!

I think that from the more realistic options out there Lambert was the best we could hope for.

Hope that he can demand some money to spend from those in the boardroom, as he still undoubtedly has a very difficult job on his hands.

Only passed on the discussion that me and my brother had yesterday and it appears that he was correct that McNally tapped Lambert up after the 7-1.

His record at both Colchster and Wycombe shows that he has the ability and if we can''t have a damn good shot at promotion under him it obviously shows something is still seriously wrong at NCFC.

I am looking forward to seeing what he can do and hoping that Lambert and McNally do not take all of the blame if they do not achieve their objectives.  I believe that the problems we have at the club are bigger than that and one successful season without investment could just prolong the heartache.

He pretty much called it right though. If LQ had posted what smudger had she would have been on here like a shot to tell us clever she is.

"Little pat on the back"?You''re odd.Why not just cut to the chase and start stroking his thigh?

15/08/2009, 2:46 PM

Canaries in Bed is not online. Last active: 18/08/2009 16:32:28 Canaries in Bed

Top 75 Posts
Joined on 02/02/2004
Bedfordshire
Posts 3,530

Lambert?

Reply Quote

How about Paul Lambert. If I remember correctly, he done ok last weekend and is thought of very well, not in the Peter Grant way thou.

I don''t know how much longer I can continue the delusional long term optimism.

I suggested it 1st so na na na na na na na na [:D]

[quote user="Mr McNallys Alter Ego"]Moral of the story....Some fans with perceived minority opinion, have the club weighed up better than you realise.[/quote]Surely the moral of the story is that anybody can read through a statement by David McNally and make an educated guess. Or am I missing something?

In my mind, I was. Very rarely I am right or guess right, I do have inside insiders, but I never get any info[:D]

By the way, I didn''t guess that we would get him, but merely mentioned him.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

In my mind, I was. Very rarely I am right or guess right, I do have inside insiders, but I never get any info[:D]

By the way, I didn''t guess that we would get him, but merely mentioned him.

[/quote]

good work!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

software problems? 

Cant see Smudgers post

Any life out there or is it the aliens?

[/quote]

They deleted it, or it vanished in cyber space... there was nothing nasty in it it, honest! [:S]