Sign in to follow this  
Pattison rocks my world

Who has it worse?

I was just wondering whether I could canvass your opinion on who you think has had it worse? Newcastle or Norwich... I''d be interested to hear your views as it seems a lot of the opinions on here are very level-headed and informative

Norwich have it much worse.

Newcastle are still psuedo-fashionable for some reason and have a huge stadium and a media that seem to love and fawn over them.

We, however are seen as a joke, a backwater team that are being put where we belong. And we have a laughing stock woman cook as figurehead.

Yup they have an owner who has admitted he wasn''t up to the job and is prepared to lose a lot of money on it. They have a potential buyer. They have 4 points from 2 games and will likely be joint top after their next game.

We on the other hand have an owner who isn''t up to it, but won''t admit it. We have a potential buyer who can''t buy the club because he isn''t allowed to. We have 1 point from three games and our biggest ricals already have 8 points on us.

Its a close call innit.

But we have a CEO who knows what he wants and does something about it. Things are looking up at last. Just shows up how shockingly awful the board''s decision making has been up to this point, the appointment of Gunn the worst of the lot and has led to the humiliation of a club legend.

I''m gonna say Ipswich, after all the mouth i''ve heard from them this summer they''ve probably failed to live up to expectaions more than us.

Nah.

League above us. They are spending money on players. 6 points off the top of the table.

Still us i''m afraid.

From what my Ipswich friends tell me the players they''ve signed are shite and are saying that most people don''t want to play for Keane

We''re only 8 points off top aswell.

I think we''ve got more potential for improvement on our position personally.

I hope you''re right. Sorry, i''m still in the ''despair'' stage.

Only 2 or 3 wins on the bounce with Lambert is going to cure me to any degree.

My fear is that Lambert is going to take the blame if we don''t do well and the poor bastard won''t get to sign any of his own players to prove he can do it. Can hear the Lambert out chants as we finish something like 8th in the league.

potential for improvement?! how is that good to have! We''re still going badly in the wrong direction! I''d rather not have the potential and be a club like Exeter at their peak and doing what they should be doing