Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Time for Adeyemi to play week in week out

Whack him in the middle with Hughes, sign a new centre or right back to slot in defence with Askou and Spillane and dig ourselves out of this messThis must be the line up next gameAlnwickNew player or SpillaneNew player or SpillaneAskouDrurySmithHughesAdeyemiHoolahanHoltMartindone...

My team would be-------------------------Alnwick-----------------------Spillane---Stefanovic (c)---Doherty---Drury------------Hughes-----------OTJ--------Adeyemi--------------------------------Hoolahan--------------------------------Maric/Holt------------NEW ST---------

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]My team would be-------------------------Alnwick-----------------------Spillane---Stefanovic (c)---Doherty---Drury------------Hughes-----------OTJ--------Adeyemi--------------------------------Hoolahan--------------------------------Maric/Holt------------NEW ST---------[/quote]Oops meant Askou not Doherty!!!!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Whack him in the middle with Hughes, sign a new centre or right back to slot in defence with Askou and Spillane and dig ourselves out of this messThis must be the line up next gameAlnwickNew player or SpillaneNew player or SpillaneAskouDrurySmithHughesAdeyemiHoolahanHoltMartindone...[/quote]

There''s too little pace and creativity in that team and the whole f*cking squad!I think I''d best change my username to ''Parrot'' ''cause I''m sure as hell repeating myself like one!

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]My team would be

-------------------------Alnwick--------------------
---Spillane---Stefanovic (c)---Doherty---Drury------
------Hughes-----------OTJ--------Adeyemi--------
------------------------Hoolahan--------------------
------------Maric/Holt------------NEW ST---------
[/quote]
Oops meant Askou not Doherty!!!!
[/quote] i do like this team but i still prefer cody! im sure we played somthing like this aganist wigan but only at times!

oooh yeah! Stefanovic! get him in!!!Line Semmi, Doc and Nelson up and tell them to do one and then stick with them 4 with Dumic, Habergham, Stevens and Wiggins as back up! Done! There you go Lambert, 8 defenders and no need to buy any new ones.OTJ can be my 3rd choice midfielder, any money we have we might as well save for buying a pacy striker who can also hit a barn door, something we seem to struggle to find since Earnie (well, Lita for 3 months). Thing with Earnshaw is that most of the time he looked rubbish, but the stats don''t lie and he had a great strike rate.