Sign in to follow this  
Jonnypncfc

to be honest.....

i am just fed up! i am currently injured my self the only thing to do on a saturday is to watch norwich and i think i will get more depressed! just vent my anger! come on city!

i''m past that now, i think it''s just funny now, i''ve finally got the joke that fans of other clubs have been trying to tell me for years now!

tell me about it! ive got  my dad whos leicester city fan and consitantly tells me everyday! i just dont know what to say in defence aginist i have nothing!

[quote user="Jonnypncfc"]tell me about it! ive got  my dad whos leicester city fan and consitantly tells me everyday! i just dont know what to say in defence aginist i have nothing![/quote]haha, leicester, they ain''t exactly all that either!

not sure if its been mention yet but if looks like brighton didn;t have a good night either 7-1 to the might hudders! i know how they feel!

just tell him that he knows it ain''t as fun as supporting Norwich tho! We get to not take it seriously, it''s stress free now! Imagine having to retire due to a minor injury from a dead end office job, after the dissappointment of everything, you''d soon realise you''re far happier at the golf course, in front of the TV, around your family or on a Cruise liner where you can sit back and laugh at all those taking everything so seriously and getting all stressed! I really can''t wait for my next Norwich Match now (apart from Leeds away as i''m from there and will get so much grief i might go deaf, despite my anticipated repeated response to my friends that i just don''t care anymore)!

thanks for the advise! i think you are making love the city again! so what if we dont go up at least we will have our club to surport! bring on saturday! come labert the king! lol