Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Brentford v Norwich

Tudur Jones comes in for Adeyemi. Maric replaces Cureton on the the bench.A bit disappointed, still waiting to see Hughes given a start. I''m going for a draw tonight.

Butters chose the teams according to Radio Norfolk, have to say I expected to see Tom in the side, but I guess the big man Tudo Jones has to get bedded in.

We haven''t had an ''Official Match Thread'' for the last few games so can we make this one?

I''m going for a 3-2 win.

Team news:

Brentford: Price, Foster, Phillips, Bennett, Dickson, O''Connor, Hunt, Saunders, Wood, Cort, Weston. Subs: Bull, Bean, Kabba, Taylor, Osborne, Franks, Williams.

City: Alnwick, Drury, Doherty, Askou, Spillane, Hoolahan, Gill, Tudur Jones, Whaley, Holt, McDonald. Subs: Theoklitos, Otsemobor, Nelson, Hughes, Martin, Lappin, Maric.

Don''t see why it can''t be, I don''t like setting up official threads, because i''m not official, i''m just a mere fan lol

Thanks for the team news Mr.B [:)]

Don''t like the sound of this long throw threat. I read an interview with the Bristol Rovers manager and he commented that they had to defend in the region of 25 long throws. Maybe the reason for Tudur Jones getting a start?

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Don''t like the sound of this long throw threat. I read an interview with the Bristol Rovers manager and he commented that they had to defend in the region of 25 long throws. Maybe the reason for Tudur Jones getting a start?[/quote]

lol 25 long throws, maybe that is why TD is in, he''s 6ft 4 isn''t he

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Is anyone listening to radio norfolk?  They look to be taking us to tribunal to sort out compensation.[/quote]Was talking to a Colchester lad and he seems to think they will be getting £5/600,000 compo

[quote user="Sing up the river end "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Is anyone listening to radio norfolk?  They look to be taking us to tribunal to sort out compensation.[/quote]

Was talking to a Colchester lad and he seems to think they will be getting £5/600,000 compo
[/quote]

Well I guess if he''s worth it we will have to pay.  But I wouldn''t imagine it''s anywhere near that figure.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Norwich"]How are thee WAY?[/quote]

I am very well thankyou, and how are you?

[/quote]

I am fine thank you, pretty nervous whilst listening to a must win game & wathing Celtic - Arsenal, this is the life! :)